30

Taehyung Pov

It's been a week, Y/N come back from our village. She's acting weird like she's ignoring me, she doesn't make eye contact with me while talking. What should have happened to her? I hope eomma didn't tell her that she knows about her and jungkook. God, what if eomma told her, she will hate me and she will leave me. N..no s..she won't l..leave me right!? But what i..if she'll!?

Author Pov

Taehyung were in deep thought that he didn't notice that Y/N were calling him for the past 10 min. He was sitting in the living room, the TV was on in front of him but he was looking somewhere else.

Y/N marched towards him and smacked his forearm making him scream. He got up and saw that Y/N was fuming in anger while pouting.

Y/N : YAAA.. You alien, I was calling you for 10 min didn't you hear it. Pabo!! She said before throwing a pillow on his face.

He quickly caught it and looked at her with puppy eyes.

Taehyung : I'm sorry jaggi!! I..I was just l..lost in my t..thoughts that I didn't notice you. Um.. So what happened, why you were calling me!?

Y/N : Lunch is ready, I were calling you for lunch. Now let's go and eat.

He nodded and went behind her to the kitchen. Y/N started to serve their meals while taehyung were giving tannie his dog food, after that they both started eating.

Y/N were confused because of taehyung's behaviour. He always talks with her while eating, even if she doesn't listen to him, but from past some days, he's changed. She noticed that he's always lost in his thoughts.

Today she decided that she'll talk to him first.

Y/N : So, how's the food!?

He looked at her and nodded before saying.

Taehyung : Umm g..good, he said in a small voice.

Y/N : Only good, not delicious!? She said while pouting.

He just smiled and started eating again while lost in his thoughts. Y/N's eyes widened. Her spoon fell from her hand, taehyung looked at her in confusion.

Taehyung : What happened ja-

Y/N : Are you okay!? Is there any problem in the company!? He shook his head before saying.

Taehyung : No jaggi, e..everything is f..fine. Don't worry, he said while giving his boxy smile but Y/N didn't saw the sparkle in his eyes.

She decided to tease him for making his mood light up.

Y/N : BTW, Have you decide to grow your hair just like kookie did in bon voyage season 4, don't do it, you will look like a real alien. Lol long hair weirdo alien, HA HA HA HA...

He looked at her sadly and sigh before continuing eating. Y/N frowned and decided to shut her mouth.

Midnight

Author Pov

Y/N was looking at taehyung who's sleeping peacefully in her arms. She always pushes him whenever he hugs her in sleep but today she pulled him in her arms and wrapped her hands around him. He didn't know that Y/N is cuddling with him because he was in deep sleep.

She caressed his hair from behind while looking at him emotionlessly. She didn't even notice how close she was to him, all she was thinking about was taehyung's sudden change.