25 (Part 2)

Author Pov

Author Pov

Hae ri : WOW.... IT'S SO AMAZING!!! Jeong gyu hit on her shoulder and Mrs Kim pulled her ear.. Aaaaa!!!

Jeong gyu : Can't you see we are in public pabo.. look how people are looking at us.. he said while looking at people's who were eyeing them disgustingly..

Y/N : Hey.. stob it, don't hurt my baby.. she said while caressing hae ri's back who was wiping her fake tears.

Taehyung : Stop your drama and let's go to our sit, he said while glaring his siblings.

Hae ri : Wow.. it's beautiful.. but there are only two chairs..

Eomma : It's for Tae and Y/N.. that's why.. so where are we sitting tae ?

Taehyung : You and appa are going to sit here.. he said while giving his boxy smile to them..

Appa : What!? No how can-

Y/N : Appa it's my idea.. plz enjoy your time with each other.. you two always busy taking care of your family that you two forget to give enough time for each other.. so this is for you.. and we already give your foods order.. both of your favourite food, so enjoy..

Mrs Kim give Y/N her beautiful smile before sitting on the chair..

Taehyung : And we are sitting there, over there, so if you two have any problem then just call us.. ok..

And then four of them leave and order their foods.

Appa : I'm so happy to have such a caring daughter in law..

Eomma : Yeah.. we are lucky to have her.. she cares for us so much.. she said while smiling widely but inside she was feeling sad..

Mr Kim holds her hand while looking at her confusingly..

Appa : You ok dear.. I can see that you are not feeling well.. Is everything ok ? He asked her worriedly..

Eomma : I'm ok yeobu.. just thinking about our taehyung bear.. she said while looking at taehyung who was admiring Y/N lovingly..