EPILOGUE

3 and half years later

When Louis left work that Friday afternoon, he made a stop to buy a few things, and then went home, where his mum was looking after the kids, but she left right after Louis arrived, saying she had some errands to run.

Louis right away went to check on the little ones, who were in the telly room (it was pretty much a play room now), and after saying hello to them, and making sure they weren't doing anything naughty, he went upstairs to check on his oldest baby.

He knocked on the door of her bedroom when he got there, as he found it closed, and he had never been one to barge in announced.

"Tori?" Louis asked.

"Come in, mum" Tori called.

He opened the door, and found Tori's room completely upside down; there were two empty suitcases opened in the middle of it (Sprinkles was sitting in one of them), and around it there was clothes everywhere, as well as some books, makeup, hair products, everything.

"What's going on here?" Louis questioned.

"I'm just trying to decide exactly what to take" Tori said looking around.

"And you needed to have everything on display for that?" Louis asked.

"Exactly" Tori grinned.

"I don't want you to leave your room like this tomorrow" Louis warned her.

"Don't worry, I'll pack most of the stuff, and what I don't, I'll put it away" Tori swore.

"Okay" Louis agreed, and offered Tori the paper bag he had in his hand "Here, I got you some things for your dorm that your dad said could be useful".

"Thanks, mummy" Tori smiled as she took the bag.

"You're welcome, baby" Louis smiled "I'm going to get started on dinner, are we going to have any guests today? Lizzie maybe?".

"No, she was going out to have dinner with her parents tonight, so I had lunch with her to say goodbye" Tori explained.

"What about Theo?" Louis questioned.

Theo was Tori's boyfriend... or ex boyfriend?

It was honestly difficult to keep track anymore.

Him and Tori had started dating a little over two years now, shortly after Tori's 16th birthday. And although that was a very appropriate age to start dating, Louis and Harry had freaked out a bit, because they still saw their daughter as a baby. But after getting to know Theo, they realized he was a good kid, and they trusted Tori to make good decisions.

Theo was also a year older than Tori, which meant that last year he had moved away to go to Uni, and a few months later, they had ended up breaking up, and Tori claimed it was no one's fault, the long distance had just made it too hard.

But Theo had been home the entire summer, and they had seen each other a lot, so Louis was pretty sure they were back together or were going to get back together.

"No" Tori denied "He went back to Uni already, and we're not getting back together".

"Really?" Louis questioned.

"He wanted to, but I didn't; I don't want to do the long distance thing again, specially now that I'm starting Uni, I just want to focus on that, you know?" Tori told him.

"Yes, that makes sense" Louis nodded "And you're okay?".

"Yeah, I am" Tori nodded "And I'm excited for tomorrow".