2. CONFIDENTIAL

The day they found out Louis was pregnant, Harry was ready to tell everyone about it. He wanted to wake up Tori to tell her, and call their parents right away with the news.

And even though Louis was excited about sharing the news as well, he told Harry that he didn't want to tell anyone yet, as he wanted to have a proper checkup to at least know that he was in fact pregnant, a that it was a viable pregnancy. As a doctor, he knew that many things could go wrong during the first trimester, especially during the first weeks, so for now, he wanted to keep it a secret.

Harry wasn't happy about that, but he agreed to keep his lips sealed, and promised to try to act as if nothing new was happening around their daughter, and the rest of their family.

The following day, the first Louis did when he got to work was her his blood drawn, and sent it to get tested, along with a urine sample, and tried to wait patiently for the results.

But he was anxious all day as he waited for the results, and when he finally got the results on his email, he smiled, because they confirmed the pregnancy.

Furthermore, the results were able to tell Louis that he was most likely around 4 to 5 weeks pregnant, which he knew by seeing what his hCG levels were.

"So now we can tell people?" Harry questioned when Louis told him about it when they went to bed that night.

"No" Louis denied.

"Why not?" Harry pouted.

"It's too early, and I want to go to a OBGYN, and get an ultrasound first" Louis told him "But don't worry, I already made an appointment".

"When is it?" Harry wondered.

"Thursday next week" Louis answered.

"That's centuries away!" Harry complained.

"It's just a week, babe" Louis rolled his eyes.

"What time is the appointment? Because I want to go" Harry was quick to say.

"You will, it's at 4:30, and it's in London, pretty close to your office" Louis explained "I thought it would be easiest that way so you don't miss any appointments in the future".

"You're the most thoughtful husband in the world" Harry smiled, and kissed his lips.

Louis smiled as he kissed Harry back, and while he did that, Harry's hand slipped under his T-shirt, and he rubbed his flat tummy softly.

"I can't believe there's a baby in here" Harry smiled when their kiss broke.

"It's not technically a baby yet" Louis considered.

"I know that, but I'm not going to call it a fetus" Harry rolled his eyes.

"It would be wrong to call it a fetus, because it's still an embryo" Louis said knowingly.

Harry chuckled, and gave Louis another kiss on the lips, but then he moved down, so his head was right over Louis' belly.

"I love you little embryo" Harry said to the belly, and gave it a kiss.