13. NEWS

It had been 3 days since Tori found out about the babies, but she was acting as if it hadn't happened.

She hadn't mentioned anything about it, to Louis or Harry, as apparently she had more important things going on in her life, like her kitten, and August Bell.

Tonight was the night of the concert, so Louis was home alone, while Harry was in London with Tori and Lizzie. Harry had texted him when they reached the venue, and found their seats, but he hadn't heard anything else since.

He was coming back from the bathroom, after throwing up all his dinner, when he heard little scratches coming from inside Tori's room, and he knew it had to be the cat.

Because she was little and new, she was living exclusively in Tori's room, and so far Tori was being very responsible with her, but it had only been 3 days, so anything could happen.

Louis was going to ignore the kitten, but hen he heard little sad meows that were honestly heartbreaking, so he opened the door of the room, and out came Sprinkles, and gave him a loud and angry meow.

"Come here, little munchkin" Louis said, and picked her up "Do you miss Tori?".

Sprinkles stopped screaming when Louis picked her up, so he brought her to his room as he petted her little head and scratches behind her ears.

"What a cute little baby" Louis cooed as he sat on the bed with the cat "I guess you can stay with me until Tori comes back".

He laid down while still holding the cat, but then he put her next to him, except Sprinkles didn't stay there, and climbed over his chest.

"Just go to sleep" Louis told her.

But Sprinkles wanted pets, not sleep, and then she wanted to play, but eventually she fell asleep on the space between his and Harry's pillow, so Louis decided to just go to sleep too.

But he woke up when he heard noises in the house, and he knew Harry and Tori had to be back

"Harry?" Louis asked when he saw him come in the room, but he didn't turn on the lights.

"Hey" Harry whispered "It's late, go back to sleep".

"Did you have fun?" Louis wondered as he turned on the light of the lamp on his bedside table.

"My ears are ringing from all that screaming, but it was fun" Harry grinned.

"Mum!" Tori suddenly exclaimed, and came into his room running.

"What is it?" Louis asked.

"The door of my room was opened and I don't know where Sprinkles is" Tori announced.

"She's here" Louis said, and picked up the sleeping cat from the space between his and Harry's pillow.

"Oh" Tori said and walked up to him, and took the cat "How did she get here?".

"She was lonely and missing you, so I decided to keep her company" Louis replied "How was the concert?".

"It was the best night of my life" Tori declared with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm glad you had so much fun" Louis smiled "Now go to bed, you have school tomorrow".

"Yeah" Tori replied, and gave Harry a hug with the arm she wasn't using to hold the cat "Thank you for taking me and Lizzie to the concert, you're the best dad".