18. CALL

As soon as they got home, Tori went straight to her room, and closed the door, which was what she normally did.

She hadn't noticed anything at the restaurant, so on the ride back home, she just talked normally for a while, and then she spent the rest of the time on her phone.

"Are you okay about... you know?" Harry asked Louis once they were alone.

"I don't know" Louis sighed "It was so weird seeing him, I swear I sometimes forget he even exists and has a whole life out there".

"It's easy to forget, when was even the last time he was in contact with you?" Harry wondered.

"Around when Tori was 5 or something?" Louis asked, because he genuinely didn't remember exactly "But he only asked how Tori was, and when I said she was well, he asked me for a picture, and that was it".

"He's clearly still not interested on being in her life" Harry shrugged "He didn't even try to say hello".

"Yeah... but since the moment he saw her, he stared at her the entire time" Louis explained.

"Well, he was probably curious? The one and only time he saw her in person, Tori was 2, and she's almost 14 now" Harry pointed out.

"I know" Louis nodded, and bit his lip "But what if he starts calling and saying he wants to be in her life now?".

"He won't, after he met her and he said he didn't want to be part of Tori's life, you told him that that had to be a permanent decision, that he couldn't change his mind again" Harry reminded him.

"I know, and he said he wouldn't, but it's been so long, what if seeing her after all these years makes him change his mind?" Louis questioned.

"If that happens, we should ask Tori for her opinion" Harry told him "It's her life, and she's old enough to decide when it comes to this".

"Yeah..." Louis said, knowing his husband was right "But should we tell her we saw him today?".

"I don't think we should" Harry considered "He was just there, but didn't even try to say hi, so what's the point? She already knows he's out there, and she even knows his name, but she's never asked to meet him".

"That's true" Louis admitted "So we don't say anything?".

"That's what I think" Harry shrugged "Besides, we have a lot more important things to think about than Connor".

"Yeah?".

"Yes, like these perfect little babies in your tummy" Harry said putting his hand over Louis' bump "And also our wedding anniversary is coming up next week".

"11 years" Louis grinned.

"The best 11 years of my life" Harry declared.

"I love you" Louis said and kissed Harry.

"Love you too, baby".

As the days went by, Louis felt nervous about getting a text or a call from Connor, which could happen, as he still had the same number that he had once given Connor.

But it didn't happen.

It didn't happen at all.

By the weekend of first week of July, Louis was turned 21 weeks pregnant, and the twins were growing fast, moving a lot, and making Louis' life harder every single day.

But despite the back aches, the nausea he was still feeling somedays, and the fact that he was always tired, he loved knowing that his body was growing his babies, and that in a few months he was going to hold them.