6. AFRAID

When December arrived, Louis was still feeling sad most days, but somehow, he had managed to come out of that hole he had felt he was in for the first few weeks, and now he was able to see a light at the end of the tunnel (although it was a very small light).

But he knew he wouldn't have been able to come out of that hole without Harry, who had been there by his side every day, supporting him, loving him, and assuring him that things would be okay.

And there was also Tori, who, without knowing that she was doing anything, as she didn't know the truth, made Louis want to get up every day and face the day, so that was what he was doing.

He was just taking it one day at a time.

Louis was finishing dinner that evening while Harry and Tori set the table, when he heard Tori scream. It was a high pitch scream, which frightened Louis, so he quickly looked up to see what was happening.

But Tori seemed fine as she stood next to the table while she texted (or whatever she was doing) on her phone.

"What happened?" Louis asked confused.

"I don't know" Harry said, and seemed confused too "She just looked at her phone, screamed, and started texting".

"Tori, what's going on?" Louis questioned.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" Tori said as she texted like crazy.

"What's happening, love?" Harry asked too.

But Tori seemed consumed with whatever she was doing, until suddenly she looked up from her phone, a huge smile on her face.

"I know what I want for Christmas" Tori declared.

"What do you want?" Louis asked raising his eyebrows.

"A ticket to August Bell's concert" Tori grinned.

Louis felt dumb, because he should've know this was all about that singer Tori liked... not liked, loved, or more like, was obsessed with, as were her friends, and most of the girls her age.

Honestly, Louis didn't see the appeal about August Bell, but then again, he wasn't a 13 year old girl.

"You're too young to go to a concert, Tori" Louis told her.

"No, I'm not" Tori disagreed "I have to go!".

"I said no" Louis said determinately.

"Mum!" Tori complained "Please! It's August Bell!".

"I don't care, it could be Freddie Mercury coming out of his grave and playing at Wembley, but you still wouldn't go, you're too young" Louis told her.

"I mean, if it was Freddie Mercury she'd go" Harry considered "We'd all go".

"Thanks for your help, dear" Louis said sarcastically, and then looked back at Tori "You're not going to any concert".

"Why are you ruining my life?" Tori complained in a way that reminded him of when she was 3 and was throwing a tantrum.

"Don't be so dramatic" Louis rolled his eyes.

But Tori didn't give up easily, and that's when she turned to Harry.

"Daddy, you know how much I love August Bell, and how important this is, tell mum she'll ruin my life if I don't go see him" Tori begged.

"She does love him" Harry said to Louis "And she knows all his songs".

"Please?" Tori begged.

"When and where is this concert?" Louis decided to ask.