27. HOUSE

Harry had taken his last week of vacation to be able to work on the last details of the new house so they could move in there the weekend right before Christmas, so he had been spending most of time there.

Louis, on the other hand, hadn't seen the house in almost 2 months, because Harry wanted to surprise him with the final result. And honestly, Harry was an incredible architect, and he had great taste, so he trusted him 100% to do whatever he wanted.

Now moving day has arrived, and so, very early on that Saturday morning, Harry had taken Louis, Tori, the twins and Sprinkles to Louis' parents house, so they could spend the day there while the moving people moved the furniture and boxes from one house to the other.

"I feel bad that you're going to do everything" Louis told his husband after they went into the Tomlinson house "I can leave the twins here with my parents and help".

"I don't want you to see the house until everything's in place" Harry told him "Besides, the moving guys are doing all the heavy lifting, I'm just supervising and doing the smaller things, and I also have my other helpers".

Harry was talking about Niall and Gemma, who were coming to help today, seeing as it was Saturday, and they were leaving Claire with Anne and Des for the day, who were thrilled about it.

"I know... okay" Louis accepted, because they had had this conversation before "Thank you for doing this for us, I love you".

"I love you too" Harry replied, and kissed his lips.

And with that, and after saying goodbye to Louis' parents, Tori and the twins, Harry left, saying he would pick them up as soon as everting was ready.

"I'm going to my room" Tori decided.

"Sure, but set up Sprinkles litter box first" Louis instructed.

"Okay" Tori agreed.

She grabbed the cat's carrier, and the bag with the cat's things in it, and went upstairs with it, and Mark followed behind, saying he needed to take a shower, as he was still wearing pajamas and a robe.

So Louis went to check on the twins, who were each in their car carriers which they had left of the floor in the living room, and they were both sleeping.

"They look like little angels when they sleep" Jay whispered as she look back and forth from Eva to James.

"My babies are angels" Louis pointed out.

"I don't know, honey" Jay said jokingly "When they scream their little lungs out it doesn't seem like they are".

"I know, but they're still my angels" Louis smiled at the babies "Sometimes when I look at them like this, or when I'm holding them both at the same time, I remember how lucky I am to have them, specially after the baby I lost, and then the crying and screaming becomes really insignificant".

"My baby" Jay cooed, and held his face "You're such a good mum".

"I learnt from the best" Louis smiled.

Jay smiled back, and told Louis to go to the kitchen with her so they could have a cup of tea and talk, and so Louis set up the baby monitor, and went there.

"Don't put sugar in mine" Louis said to his mum as he saw her pouring the boiled water in the mugs.

"Since when do you drink your tea with no sugar?" Jay questioned.

"Since I realized I'm not 15 anymore, and the baby weight won't magically disappear this time around" Louis sighed.

"You look perfect, baby, but okay" Jay said, and gave him his mug.