Survive

Saachi

"Saachi, pass me my jacket", Yuvraj Ji said buttoning up his shirt. He was going out of station for a business conference and I was feeling very bad. I don't want to stay alone.

I don't like to stay alone.

He looked at me from the mirror as I was busy staring at him.

"Jacket?", He asked to which I nodded before turning and walking to the bed. I picked his jacket and looked at it for a second. Can I just hide it somewhere? But I don't want to come between his courier.

I felt his arms wrapping around my arms as I sighed before leaning back.

"Why are you looking so pale?", He asked me as I sniffed.

"Saachi?", He asked looking at me as I snuggled more in his arms not wanting him to see me cry.

He made me turn to him as I immediately hugged him sobbing on his chest.

"Why are you crying, Saachi?", He asked caressing my hair. I must be looking so irritating right now.

"I will miss you. I am not habitual of staying alone", I said in a small voice.

"I will call you every day", He told me.

"It's not enough. I can't even sleep alone", I told him playing with the buttons of his shirt.

"You are ruining my shirt you know", He said as I pulled back wiping my tears. He cupped my face looking into my eyes.

"You don't have to cry, Jaan. I would be back before you know", He told me as I nodded sniffing as he hugged me close to his heart.

"Alright aren't you going to see me off till the gate", He said making me look up in his eyes and wiped my tears.

"Now smile. I don't like tears in your eyes", He told me as I nodded.

"I would wait for you", I told him making him smile.

We moved towards the door as Bhai was already in the living room all ready to accompany Yuvraj Ji. 

"Are you guys done with your romance? We are getting late here", He said in irritation.

"Shut up you single man don't act jealous", Dadi Sa said smacking his head making him whine.

"Take care", Yuvraj Ji whispered in my ears as I nodded. They moved towards the door as I waved at them. Yuvraj Ji nodded before getting inside the car and Bhai followed him. 

I felt like my heart was dropping. I have never felt like this. Oh god please keep him safe.

"Come on Saachi. Let's go inside. We would watch some new serial", Dadi Sa said as I nodded and followed her giving a last look to the driveway.

 We would watch some new serial", Dadi Sa said as I nodded and followed her giving a last look to the driveway

It had been two days since Yuvraj Ji left. He didn't even call once. It's like he just disappeared. Dadi Sa is also not knowing where he is but according to her he is absolutely fine but a strange fear was enveloping my heart. I spend hours praying for his well-being but still, I feel something very wrong is going on.