Ignore

Saachi

"You are not going to that party", Yuvraj Ji told me as soon as we entered our room.

"I can't say no to Dadi Sa", I told him truthfully. Though I was curious about the party I had no mood of attending it. Reason being if Yuvraj Ji is saying it is not for me. There must be a reason. I trust him in that.

He sighed before massaging his forehead.

"Dadi Sa is too much sometimes", He grumbled in irritation.

"She must be curious", I tried to clarify.

"Please she had been at parties like this. She wants you to witness them. She wants me to announce in front of the whole world that you are my wife", He said to which I nodded.

"Honestly I am happy being in our room and watching Pyaar Lafzon Mein Kahan", I said sitting on the bed.

"You have already watched it five times. I didn't know you were interested in romance", He told me sitting beside me as I removed my sandals sitting crossed leg on the bed.

"I am not interested in romance. It's just I enjoy it. You know me very well. I prefer anything over romance", I told him pressing both my cheeks. When will I get rid of these chubby cheeks of mine?

"Stop pressing them. They will turn red", He scolded me removing my hands from my face.

"I try so many times to lose my face fat but nothing happens. Why is that?", I asked him.

"Because that's how you are. And they look cute on you", He told me.

"But a princess should look beautiful", I told him pouting at myself.

"Your cuteness add an innocent touch to your beauty and by the way wife's beauty is only for his husband to adore", He pointed out. I hit his shoulder smiling at his remark.

"You are too old fashioned", I told him.

"And your husband adores you, loves you the way you are", He said as his hands snaked around my waist and started tickling me. I am very ticklish. And he knows this very well. Kabir used to do the same.

"Stop", I shouted as I squirmed under him laughing my heart out.

We heard knocking on the door as we made some space between us. A head peeped from the door. 

"What are you doing here?", Yuvraj Ji asked with irritation clearly audible in his voice.

"Actually I wanted to ask if Bhabhi was really joining the party or not?", He asked. I looked at Yuvraj Ji who looked coldly at Bhai.

"Why?", He asked coldly.

"You see I was thinking to invite some of my girlfriends. But.. You know if she came I..", Bhai shrugged leaving the sentence in middle. Yuvraj Ji sighed before looking at me with a helpless look.

"You really want to die from Dadi Sa's hand. You know how over-protective she gets when it comes to anything about Saachi", Yuvraj Ji said as he switched on the television.

"Yeah. Who can say she is 68", Bhai wondered.

"Do you want to come, Saachi?", Yuvraj Ji asked me. I shook my head.

"If you don't want. I won't be there", I told him.

"Don't you doubt that he would be sucking on some other girl's face as you are least interested in checking on him? You shouldn't give him that much freedom", Bhai pointed out. Yuvraj Ji glared at him.

"He is not you na Bhai. So he won't do anything like that", I told him simply as I heard Yuvraj Ji laughing loudly as Bhai threw a pillow on his face which he dodged easily.