Challenging

"Yuvraj Ji listen please", Saachi tried to talk but he ignored her completely having his all concentration on his file.

"Yuvraj Ji", She called again but he ignores her as if she didn't exist. She huffed before pulling the file away from him which made him stand from his leather chair glaring daggers at her. She gasped looking at his face before pushing him on the chair.

Her act was unexpected for him. He fell back looking up at her still maintaining a hard look. She looked at him amused by his facade. She tilted her head a little. Her long hair covering the left side of her face as she sat in his lap loving the effect she had on him.

"You would listen to me now", She ordered him as he looked at her shocked by her boldness.

"I don't want to", He told her looking the other side. She raised her eyebrows before nodding.

"If you don't want to talk to me then with whom should I talk with", She asked him as he didn't answer.

"Oh yeah, I should talk to Udaiveer", She told him as he raised his eyebrows looking at her.

"Who is he now? And from where did he came from?", He asked her glaring at her.

"Oh, he. He is one of the business associates of Arjun Bhai. He always wanted to talk with me but I was never interested but now that you are not interested in talking with me then I should give him a chance what do you think", She asked him tracing his one day old beard covered face. He huffed looking the other side.

"You won't even remember his number", He told her

"Oh try me. I remember every single contact stored in my phone", She told him picking up his phone and entering the password which was her specs number along with his birthdate.

Weird but he couldn't take the risk of people peaking in his phone and he had nothing to hide from his wife. She only used his social media to check on her family members. Or would see his gallery.

"Let me see what you talk", He told her looking intimidatingly at her as she smiled before typing a number and calling it.

He looked at her for a second before pulling the phone from her and declined the call. He threw the phone on the couch before pulling her close to him as her breath hitched.

"Now Now my dear wifey do you think you are brave enough", He told her looking into her eyes as she gulped.

"What do you mean? I am a princess. I need to be brave", She told her looking the other way.

" Princess Ha? Right, you are the famous princess married to a beast", He teased her as she glared at him.

"You don't have the right to talk about my husband. He is better than you. He never ignores me. You are nothing like him", She told him playing with his fingers.

"Oh what is in him which I don't have", He told her tracing his fingers on her waist exposed because of her saree. She jumped with wide eyes looking at him shocked with his act.

"Look at your face sweetheart. You don't look a tiny bit brave", He told her as she tried to run away from his grip but to no avail. His grip was tight enough to let her leave.

"Yuvraj Ji don't ", She whined as he tickled her. She was very ticklish and he loved this fact.

"I would fall", She gasped shouting as he laughed while she continued moving in his arms trying to get away from his grip. She looked back before gasping.

"Dadi Sa", She gasped as he stopped immediately looking back.

She took the chance and ran away from him.