Dedication

Saachi

"Di you have to listen to me. I am talking for your own good", I heard Kabir following me as I walked downstairs to find Yuvraj Ji, Yadavi, and Aarya Bhai sitting on the couch with Pitaji and Ma talking to them.

"Listen, di", I heard Kabir running.

"Stop running on the stairs", I scolded him softly as he held my wrist.

"I am hungry", He spoke suddenly as I frowned.

"But you were talking about something else", I asked as he raised his eyebrows.

"When you were listening why didn't you stop?", He asked as I looked the other side before smiling brightly at him as he glared at me.

"See di stay away from that new prince. He is not good for you in exchange I would stop fighting", He told me.

"Kabir we are already married I told you everything", I told him patiently.

"And what is this? New prince? He is your Jiju talk with respect", I told him as he frowned. I cupped his face making him look at me.

"Ma-Pitaji would choose the best for me. Let them decide about it. Till that time I would cook something for you. What says?", I asked him as he nodded happily.

"Go have a walk in the garden till then", I told him as he nodded but then he looked at the living room where everybody was sitting. He held the end of my dupatta.

"I would stay with you", He said glaring at the guests downstairs. I shook my head at his childishness but nodded.

We walked downstairs with him still holding my dupatta.

"Bhabhi Sa", Yadavi squealed and ran towards me hugging me tightly as I laughed hugging her back. She was almost of my height.

I felt Kabir pulling my dupatta as I looked back at him. He was glaring at her.

"You didn't even meet me", Yadavi said as she pouted. I cupped her face as she pouted cutely at me.

"It was important Bacha. I have to leave early", I made her understand.

"Di, you only called me Bacha. Stop doing this", Kabir said as I shook my head.

"Kabir Pratap Singh, come here to your mother", Ma called him as he huffed hugging me from behind.

"I am not coming. I will stay with my di", He spoke stubbornly. I pulled my nose trying to stop myself from smiling. He is so adorable at times.

"I will also stay with Bhabhi Sa", Yadavi spoke.

"Oh hello, little girl. She is my di. She would only stay with me", Kabir spoke putting his hands on his waist.

"You know you are very rude", Yadavi told him poking his chest as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"I know how I am I don't want you to tell me who am I", He told her in his usual intimidating voice as she glared at him.

"Kabir I will prepare something for both of you. Till that time I want you guys to go in the garden and talk your problems out. And if you misbehaved mera belan hoga aur tumhari peeth(It would be your back and my roller)", I told him as he nodded. I smiled caressing his head.

 I smiled caressing his head