His Beauty

Saachi

Right now we were in a cute cafeteria having our breakfast while discussing about the decoration and all that stuffs for the new hotel.

"How much time will it take according to you?", I asked him looking at the presentation.

"I don't know may be two weeks should be sufficient", He responded as I nodded.

"You are going to stay right?", I asked as he nodded. So I would be the only one travelling back after 15 days. Thank god. I am not feeling good here. What I am feeling is really difficult to explain so it's better I return back as soon as possible.

"So are you having any business partner for this hotel chain", I asked him as he was sipping on his coffee. It was pretty cold here. May be it would snow today. I don't know. I have never seen snow so definitely excited.

He nodded.

"It is a big project. I didn't want to take help from papa so did this partnership", He said as I nodded.

"You are getting self sufficient at an early age bro that's impressive", I told him sipping on my coffee.

"I just want to make mumma-papa proud of me", He said as I sighed.

"They are proud of you", I said placing my hands on top of his and gave him an assuring smile.

"So tell me who is this business partner of yours", I asked him.

"Yuvraj Singh Rathore", He said as I nodded looking outside. I am missing everyone especially Kabir and Rudra and it had only been a day since I have been here.

"So are you going to meet him", I asked him.

"Yeah I have a meeting with him in the afternoon. Shit I am going to be late. See I will drop you to the hotel okay? Than will leave. You would feel uncomfortable there", He said as I shook my head.

"You are already late. I will wait. I will come with you. I should give my ideas as well", I told him as he gave me a smirk.

"Princess Saachi is ready to be present in an official meeting", He said as I gave him a bored look. We took our stuffs and left the cafeteria. He opened the door for me and than took the driving seat. I was all the time looking outside enjoying the view. 

We at last reached to a tall building which itself was enough to intimidate me. Oh god. I should have stayed there in the hotel room. I sighed. The damage is already done. 

"Are you coming or not", He asked me as he stood on the entrance. I tried to shake the nervousness and followed him.

He spoke with the receptionist for a while who was blushing. Arjun really had a great personality which reflected confidence and charm. I don't know why people are scared of him. May be because of his anger issues.

He came back and gave me a blank look.

"We have to go on the top floor", He said as I nodded and followed him. I was feeling so suffocated in this building. The lift opened and some people entered inside. With people I mean 4- 5 men entered inside. I shifted aside.

A man with blonde hair tried to come near me. I shifted closer to Arjun. He looked at me as his eyes landed on the male with blonde hair. He wrapped his hand around my shoulder pulling me closer. I felt a touch on my waist making me shift uncomfortably in his arms. As the lift came to the top floor, Arjun pulled that man out of the lift and threw him on the floor.

"How dare you", He shouted punching his face. I tried to stop him.

"Arjun stop", I told him trying to free him but he denied to stop.