Trailer

"You are a monster. I thought you would never hurt innocent people but....", Saachi cried covering her face with her hand.

"Sweetheart at least try to listen to my side as well", Yuvraj pleaded trying to hold her hand. As soon as his hand made contact with her skin she pushed him away as if his touch burned her. 

"Don't you dare touch me! You kill people. You kill people with these hands-only", She said as more tears fall down her eyes. As soon as her eyes made contact with his blood-stained shirt she cried more.  

She ran upstairs not able to take his presence anymore. He followed her scared of losing her.

"Please baby at least listen to me", He said as he reached her. She pushed him away again.

"Whatever it is. It doesn't give you the right to kill anyone", She cried sobbing softly.

"How will you understand if you won't listen to me", He shouted at her for the first time in his life making her flinch in fear.

"Why are you shouting at her Yuvraj? This is not the way to speak to your wife", Dadi Sa said coming in between hugging the now sobbing loudly Saachi.

"Please Dadi Sa. Ask him to leave me. I don't want to live with a murderer, a killer, a monster", She cried as he froze in his place listening to her words. He felt his past clouding him again.

"Bhabhi at least listen to his side", Aarya said in a pleading voice knowing very well Yuvraj would break down completely if she left him.

"Stay away from me both of you", She sobbed.

Aarya saw Yuvraj taking steps away from her and ran upstairs to his parent's room. He followed behind him but the door was locked already. He went to find the keys to the room and when he entered inside the room. He found the most heartbreaking scene in his whole existence.

He found his brother crying on the floor hugging his mother's bridal clothes close to his heart in the corner of the room. He tried to calm him down but Yuvraj was not ready to listen to anyone. His mind was filled with all his past memories. He denied reacting to anything.

Aarya felt anger taking over him. He stood up from his place and made his way downstairs to find Saachi sitting on the sofa crying on Dadi Sa's chest.

"Are you happy now?", He growled making her jump on her place.

"Aarya, behave yourself", Dadi Sa scolded him.

"Don't Dadi Sa. Please. It took me years to bring him out of his past memories and she brought those memories back to him", Aarya shouted as Saachi cried. He made her stand pulling her elbow in a tight grip making her wince.

Dadi Sa tried to pull her away from him but he was not ready to leave her. He wanted her to feel the same pain that his brother was feeling at the moment.

"Please Bhai, leave my hand it is hurting", She said as she looked at him with tear-filled eyes.

"Shut up", He shouted at her making her pull her hand with greater force getting scared from him.

"You didn't even allow him to put his point in front of you. I thought you weren't like others. You would understand him. But no. You are worse than others", He shouted at her.

"You know what Saachi you won't even understand what blood relation means. What feels when you lose your blood related loved once? How will you understand when you never stayed with anyone with whom you were blood-related", He brought out the point which Yuvraj told him never to pull out in front of Saachi. Saachi looked at him with disbelief.

"What are you saying Bhai?", She asked as she started shivering with the fear of the truth.

"You didn't understand it till now, Saachi. You are really an idiot. You are not the daughter of Ekansh and Aadya Pratap Singh. You are not the real princess of Udaipur", He shouted at her pushing her away as she looked at him with shocked evident on her face.

Silent tears started falling down her face as her body froze in its place.

Dadi Sa knew nobody could control her at this moment except for Yuvraj. She went upstairs to find Yuvraj in a corner.

"Yuvraj, get up", She told him shaking him trying to pull him back to the present. 

"Yuvraj, Saachi needs you. Get up, Please", She cried as he finally looked at her with confusion.

"What happened?", He asked in his heavy voice.

"Aarya told her about her being adopted", She told him as tears fall down her cheek. He stood up at once putting his mother's bridal dress on the bed and ran downstairs.

Saachi was standing frozen in her place crying silently. He took slow steps towards her not wanting to scare her. He was thankful he removed his bloodstained clothes.

He pulled her close to his chest and she didn't make any movement.

"Sweetheart", He called her softly. He forgot all his pain knowing very well how badly Aarya's words broke her. He saw fingerprints on her elbow as he looked at Aarya with red eyes. Aarya knew he messed up everything in his anger.

She was not responding to anything. She was thinking about the time she spend with her family. She couldn't believe she was adopted. She was not a part of a family she thought was hers.

She remembered Aarya's words.

"Your family left you because you were a curse for them. And now you became a curse on Yuvraj as well"

She fisted Yuvraj's shirt in a tight grip as she started feeling suffocated. Her chest was hurting as if she couldn't breathe. The pain she was feeling was horrible.

Before Yuvraj realized she was unconscious in his arms. He knew it very well this time he won't be able to control her.

Her family was the most precious treasure for her and knowing she wasn't blood-related to them was a big shock for her sensitive heart.

Are you all excited for the future twist? It was just a glimpse of the future chapters.

A lot of emotional drama and mysteries are going to unfold in the upcoming chapters.