Reason

Yuvraj was sitting beside Saachi's unconscious body lying on the bed rubbing her hands softly. Her words hurt him deeply but at the moment she needed him more. His ego wasn't big enough to see his love suffering.

He sighed before picking up his phone and dialing the number he thought he won't ever call in his whole life.

He heard the person from the other side responding.

"I need your help", He said caressing Saachi's cheeks softly.

Saachi

I woke up in a dark room. I sighed before removing the blanket placed on top of me. I removed it immediately before stepping down from the bed. I felt the cold air touching my warm skin making me shiver. I remembered everything before I lost consciousness.

I over-reacted I should have listened to Yuvraj Ji. Would he ever forgive me for what I did? And what about me being adopted? I heard the door opening and found Yuvraj Ji coming inside with a bowl filled with water. Did I catch a fever?

He didn't look shocked to find me awake and simply checked my temperature without saying anything. He kept the bowl on the side table before moving towards the closet. I hold his wrist before he could leave. I looked up but he didn't turn. I hugged him from the back keeping my head on his shoulder. I felt him getting stiff under my touch. He never reacted like this to my touch.

"You are not well. Take rest", He said as he removed my arms around him. I shook my head before hugging him keeping my head on his chest.

"Please...", I whispered as my lips started trembling.

"What do you want Saachi?", He hissed rather rudely pushing me away from him. I nodded biting my lower lips to stop myself from sobbing.

"If you are feeling fine now get ready some guests are going to come", He said pointing at the closet with a hard look. It's my fault only. What can I expect him to do after what I told him? To hug me close to his heart. It is his big heart that he is still caring for my health. I don't really deserve the love and affection from this pure-hearted man.

I went to the closet silently not wanting to irritate him more than I already did. More like hurt him. I picked my clothes as I came out. He wasn't there anymore. I looked at the huge picture of us together from Karwa Chauth. He was holding me close to him. His arms around my waist looking at me with so much love and adoration while I was having my arms on his shoulder smiling shyly on his chest.

I destroyed everything. There was no warmth in his eyes for me. They were filled with coldness and darkness. A silent tear falls down my eyes. I am really a curse. My blood-related family wanted nothing to do with me because I was a curse to them as well.

I felt a heaviness in my heart. I went to the bathroom quickly not really wanting to think about it more than this. I destroyed every single thing between us. How can I be this stupid?