Dangerous Mansion

Hola readers! Did you miss me? And thanks for the messages. I am perfectly fine just busy in my studies. I feel like my brain will blast any moment. But here I am back.

Saachi

"You dear wifey are not going to leave this room without my permission", He threatened me looking in my eyes as he threw me on the bed. I shifted away from his reach. How can somebody be this cruel?

"What makes you think I am going to do what you ask?", I asked him looking back in his eyes. He took another step towards me as I curled up in a ball. I was trying to show I wasn't really scared of him but I knew I was trembling at the moment.

"Aren't you hungry?", He asked as I raised my eyebrows. Of course I am hungry, I didn't have anything from 14 to 15 hours I guess or may be 24 hours. I wanted to say no but lying won't help and I am worst at it. Also I need to gain energy to escape from this golden cage.

I nodded.

He clapped his hands and a young girl entered inside with her head bowed down. A tray of food in her hand with only salads in it. Eww!! I mean yes I like healthy food but it doesn't mean I eat things like that. Salad, Really? I am not fat. I looked down at my tummy.

"I am not going to eat this thing", I told him as the girl left. He leaned on the door with his hand crossed on his chest giving me an intimating look.

"Of course!! I am going to have it. This is my favorite food. How do you know this?", I said as I took a piece of cucumber and put it in my mouth. This is not at all fair. He is scaring me.

"Good", He said as he left the room. I took a sigh of relief. I felt trapped under his gaze. I looked at the bowl filled with salad.

"Yahi baaki reh gaya tha zindagi mein(Only this was left in my life)", I nearly cried but stopped myself. At this point, I need food and at least it is eatable. I have seen worst in movies. The food is smelly and all for the prisoners. But I am his wife right? He would treat me better. May be!

I picked up a piece of tomato and analyzed it. It wasn't smelly and looked fresh. Nor I think he put anything it. I sighed. I am acting like a detective right now. Let's have food. Will think what to do next after it?

I finished the whole food with a foul face and than kept the empty tray on the side table. I stretched my body and stood up. I need to find a way out. Let's analyze the place first. I opened a door and reached to the balcony. God I can't just jump from here. They will not even find my bones. How will I escape and on the top of that there is so much security?

"You can't escape from this place", Someone whispered in my ear as I jumped nearly falling down from the balcony.

"Careful", He growled pulling me close to his chest. I took a deep breathe. I was about to die?

I turned to see the beast behind me.

"Don't you have any other thing to do ?", I asked crossing my arms against my chest. He raised his eyebrows before asking me to go inside with his eyes. He was furious, maybe.

"I am not going anywhere. I am bored sitting in this room", I told him as he closed his eyes for a while and took a deep breathe. Saachi you don't have a death wish , do you ? ,Get inside or he would throw you down from the balcony.

I ran inside the room.

"See I am a very good girl. You need to behave normally with me as well", I told him climbing on the bed.

"I am behaving normally", He said looking up at me. I looked down at him shaking my head.

"No you aren't. You are acting like a robot", I told him as he sat on the edge of the bed.