Destruction

Saachi

"What the hell are you doing, Yuvraj Ji", I couldn't help but shout at him. His shirt was soaked in his blood and he was trying to cover it using his used bandage.

Couldn't he ask for someone's help? He was hurting himself more because of his stubbornness.

"What are you doing here?", He asked me without answering my question as I glared at him and walked towards him.

He was sitting on the couch or more like lying. I felt tears falling down my eyes as I gulped looking at the wound.

"What are you doing here Saachi?", He almost shouted at me as I answered it with a glare this time.

"Shut your mouth before I do something I would regret my whole life", I told him taking the cotton from him.

"You don't have to do this", He told me in a hard voice as he pushed me away and stood up.

"Yuvraj Ji, If you take another step I swear to god I would go back", I told him. He turned to me with a cold face and took a step towards me which made me take a step back.

"Oh really, then why don't you go back Saachi. That's what you want right then do it", He told me. To say I was scared was an understatement. He never spoke to me like this.

"Yuvraj Ji if you want me to leave, I would leave without asking another question but please let me help you. It's bleeding so much. You can get an infection", I told him literally pleading with my eyes as he glared at me walking to his seat.

"I don't want to", He told me opening some file.

"Fine I would send Bhai to do this", I told him as I walked out of the room.

"Why did you come here?", He asked again.

"I thought we could have food again but I guess you don't even want to see my face", I told him as I wiped my tears.

"Come here", He told me as I denied to turn back.

"Saachi", He called out sternly which made me do what he asked.

I walked to him with my head held down. He took my hands in his as I sniffed.

"Why are you crying?", He asked me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and lift me up to make me sit on his work table.

"You are cold to me", I whispered as he sighed while I traced my finger on his blood-soaked shirt as more tears fall down my eyes.

"You should go back home I am busy", He told me as I shook my head.

"Let me do the dressing of your wound. Have your food and then your medicine. I promise I won't even show my face to you", I told him looking down as he intertwined our fingers together while I sniffed.

"I am sorry", He whispered as I looked up into his eyes.

"No, I should be sorry for shouting at you", I told him as he cupped my cheek smiling softly at me.

"Do what you want?", He asked as I nodded before taking the first aid kit and made him lie back on the couch as I sat on the floor to do his dressing.

I helped him in getting out of his shirt. 

"I never thought you would help me out of my shirt in such circumstances", He joked as I glared at him. He needs to stop joking in such serious situations.

I winced removing the old bandage from his fresh wound. He is so badly hurt. How is he working in such a condition is beyond me?

I cleaned the blood with a cotton dipped in antiseptic. I feel like I am wincing more than him. How is he controlling himself from shouting it must be hurting him so much? How much had he faced in his life?