Another Storm

Saachi

I entered the palace of Abhyaranya to meet my dear husband. He was not picking up his phone for a long time and I know something is going on in his head.

"Saachi, What a pleasant surprise? How are you?", Alisia Ma asked reaching me as I touched her feet.

"Umm... I had something to discuss with Yuvraj Ji", I said smiling at her.

"You can come to meet me as well sometimes", She said caressing my head as I smiled.

"He is in the ground", She said motioning a helper to show me the way. I smiled at her before following the helper. 

I heard the sound of hard metal hitting when we were about to reach the ground.

It was definitely a beautiful evening, cool and pleasant.

"We are here, Princess", The helper said before bowing and leaving. I looked ahead to find him in the center fighting with four guards. Shirtless!

He was so attentive and his every movement was so clean. I looked around to find a sword on the table and picked it up tracing its sharp end before looking at him. His back was towards me.

I motioned the guards to leave and the next moment his sword was on my throat with narrowed eyes. I raised my eyebrows at him before pushing his sword away using mine.

"Wasn't expecting your sudden visit, Princess?", He said rounding around me as I stopped his attacks.

"I thought you would be happy to see me", I told him attacking him this time.

"I am happy", He said as I nodded dodging the sword.

"Do you really wanna slice my throat?", I asked him in shock as he smirked.

"Just wanna see how much training are you lacking?", He mocked as I narrowed my eyes at him attacking him more violently this time.

"You look more attractive when you are angry", He said defencing himself perfectly.

"Pay more attention to the sword, instead of me, Hukum. Who knows if you lose?", I mocked him attacking him with all my energy.

"You never stop surprising me", He said pulling my hand and pulling me to his chest.

"Of course. After all, I am the heart of two successful kings", I told him pushing him away.

He smirked sitting in front of me on one knee with his sword in both hands. Was he really surrendering in front of me? I frowned with surprise.

"I have already lost my heart to you. Even if I defeat you in this fight but still I would get defeated because you are getting a defeat. I want to be there with you in your every happiness and sadness", He said as I sat down in front of him taking the sword from him putting them aside.

I cupped his cheek looking at him with adoration.

"Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve your love", I told him as he smiled kissing my knuckles.

"Yes because you are very pure and I am not", He said as I put my finger on his lips.

"If you are not pure, then I don't think anything in this world is pure", I told him as he smiled.

"That's because you don't know me till now", He said as I smiled at him.

"I know you enough to say this", I told him as he smiled looking away.

"Should I wear a shirt or let the female helpers see me like this? I think they are enjoying the show very much", He said as I gasped looking back but there was no one. He stood up as I looked up at him.