Prologue

Saachi

I was silently sitting on the bed thinking what to do next. This whole mansion seems to look like a palace made in 18th century. I tried to look around from the balcony but it is surrounded by thousands of guards.

Remember Saachi Pitaji said if you are in such situation just take deep breathes and try to think more.

I was trying to find a way to escape. I don't even know how I ended up here. I was helping that old man when I lost my consciousness.

"Where have you got yourself Saachi?", I whispered as I leaned ahead. My hair creating a curtain from both sides.

I heard the door opening and finally looked up to find a man coming inside. 

"Seems like you gain your conscious. Boss will be here anymore to talk to you", He informed as he left pulling the door close with a loud bang making me jump. Oh god which place is this?

After almost half an hour the door was opened. I didn't try to even look up. 

"Look up", A husky voice ordered me.

I sighed before looking up covering my body properly with my dupatta. He should not get any wrong idea. I have seen thousands of movies where the kidnapper thinks something else about the innocent girl.

"What were you doing there?", He said looking in my eyes. 

I looked the other side. His eyes were the same eyes I was seeing in my dreams from so long. What is going on?

"Where?", I asked him.

"Don't try to act smart", He ordered.

"I am not acting smart. I am smart by birth", I told him. He massaged his forehead.

"Name?", He said.

"What?", I asked him feeling stupid conversing with my kidnapper.

"Your name stupid?", He said being irritated. 

"Saachi", I told him as he glared at me now.

"What? Didn't like my name? Please don't kill me because of that. I was just helping that old man. He was wounded", I said in one breathe.

"Who told you I am killing you", He smirked.

"I don't expect my kidnapper to marry me, No?", I asked him as he smirked more darkly.

"See I don't think you want money or something like that. I have nothing else to give you", I told him. What is this happening? I should have listen to Kabir he asked me to be extra conscious.

"I didn't want anything from you", He said as I breathed out finally. 

"But now I want something", He said as my eyes widened.

"I won't give you anything", I said hiding my self with my dupatta which was made of net. He raised his eye brow looking at me. He looked amused. I myself was shocked with questionable behavior. Why I am acting this stupid?

The next moment he threw me on his shoulder and left his palace. I tried to get out of his reach but he was so big compared to me. He didn't even move a little.

I was then thrown in a room where I was asked to dress in a heavy red lehenga otherwise they would harm Kabir who was with them.

After I was finally dressed and was made to wear so heavy jewelries.  They ended up doing my make up. What is this happening with me? Even if I was a princess I never wore this heavy clothes. They covered my eyes and applied something cool on my hand. After five hours of this torture. I was too tired to do anything so fall asleep.

I was kidnapped right than why was I getting ready like this. When I woke up some other man came who hold my wrist in a tight grip. I hissed a little.

I don't know what really happened after that my eyes were covered with a black cloth. 

What is this happening? The thing I heard was a pandit ji saying different mantras which confused me more badly. I was in someone's arms most of the time or sitting on the floor.

Will they let me go after this all things? Are they doing Durga Puja or what.

After everything was finally done I was picked up bridal style. Wait bridal? Red lehenga, Heavy jewelry, That cold thing may be henna. What the hell just happen?

Did I just married someone or more like forced to marry someone just because I helped an old man. I started struggling in his arms whoever was holding me. 

I was thrown on a soft surface. I tried to open the cloth tied on my eyes but it was too tight.

I opened my eyes to find myself in a dark room with the grey eyed monster in front of me.

The only words escaped my mouth were 

"Kanha Help Me"

She was the apple of her father's eyes, loved every little thing created by god

She was the apple of her father's eyes, loved every little thing created by god. Either it is a beast or an angel. Nobody is born wrong in her eyes.

She is the princess of Udaipur. Her good values being her jewel and her education her biggest gift. She grew up in the rays of the sun, a picture of beauty who had a beast written in her destiny.

He was despised by the people around him.

His life was all about hatred and vengeance. He grew up in darkness. A real beast with no heart. Always felt the world was filled with selfish people. Everything changed when he saw her. He felt the walls around his heart breaking without her doing anything.

He thought leaving her was his best choice but what happens when she ends up running into him years later when he was least expecting her and felt his need for her love breaking all its boundaries.