Life

"How can you do this Yuvraj", Aarya asked Yuvraj as he sat on his dark throne in the darkness of his study looking into space.

"She hated me. I couldn't see the hatred in her eyes", Yuvraj answered staring at the wall size portrait of his wife hanged in front of him. Her smile was the most enchanting thing he had ever seen.

"Are you kidding me Yuvraj? She was crying. She was looking at you with those hopeful eyes how can you think like that", Aarya shouted at him.

"Don't forget I am still older than you. I won't take this kind of behavior from you", Yuvraj told Aarya in a cold tone.

Aarya scrunched down in front of Yuvraj putting his hand on his knees.

"Please stop her Yuvraj. She loves you and you know that. It was just a weak moment for her that she said those words to you", Aarya told him looking in his eyes. Yuvraj blinked his eyes to stop the tears forming in them thinking about her words.

"It's not that easy Aarya", He breathed.

"Than make it easy. She is your lawfully wedded wife nobody could stop you from going close to her. Have you ever thought about what she must have felt when you talked about divorce?", He asked as Yuvraj immediately looked at him.

"Stop her Yuvraj she must not have left till now. Please stop her. You both couldn't stay happy without each other", Aarya said.

"They must have reached the airport", Yuvraj murmured.

"Which day I would come handy then? They won't have reached trust me. Go and make a hero-like entry", Aarya told him as Yuvraj stood up immediately.

"I am taking this chance for you only", Yuvraj told him as Aarya nodded happily.

"Run", Aarya shouted as Yuvraj left the room following his wife.

He went downstairs and found Dadi Sa in the living room glaring daggers at him. He ignored it as he picked up his car keys and took steps towards his car and sat inside.

"I am coming sweetheart. I am so sorry", He whispered as he speeded up the car trying to reach the airport as soon as possible.

He sighed as he found people returning from a protest and he knew what kind of protest it was? He called his security team and asked them to follow Saachi's car and cover it from all directions. It started drizzling and he couldn't stop himself from cursing anymore.

He got a call from his security head that they had found the car and have covered it from all directions. He reached there immediately to find Ekansh Pratap Singh getting out of his car with a furious look.

He got out of his car as well which made Ekansh's doubt clear.

"What the hell is wrong with you Rathore?", He shouted at him.

"I came here to get something which belongs to me, Mr. Singh", Yuvraj told him as Ekansh glared at him.

"She is my daughter for god sake", He shouted as the car opened and he heard the anklets voice, he fell in love with.

"We are going home", He ordered her as soon as she got down the car. She looked at him with a confused look before staring at her father.

"She is not going anywhere", Ekansh told him taking a step towards him.

"Who will stop me she is my wife?", Yuvraj told him his eyes not leaving the tear-stained face of his wife.

"Get inside our car, Sweetheart", Yuvraj told him as Saachi looked at him with teary eyes.

"You won't do anything like that Saachi. This guy is an obsessive prince. I won't let you go with him", Ekansh told her as she looked at her father in confusion. What does he mean by a prince?