Brotherly Love

Saachi

It was too soon to celebrate. The car came to a stop. What is going on out there? Maybe they remembered something important. I need to be patient after all I will be free after this. Before I know the trunk was opened.

My eyes widened looking at the person.

I felt his grip on my wrist and pulled me out more like lifted me.

I tried to struggle but his grip was tight.

"Let me go !!", I ordered trying to get my wrist out of his grip.

"Shut up!!", He shouted holding my shoulder and pulling me towards him. I shivered as I looked at his angry face. Nobody talked to me like that in my whole life. I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"What the hell you are doing? Do you even know where they were going? Do you even know you are no more in Norway?", He said as my eyes widened.

"No!! You are lying", I told him

"I am not", He stated as he started pulling me towards his car.

"Leave me !!", I shouted trying to get out of his grip. I sat on the forest floor to stop him from dragging me more.

"Don't act like a child", He told me glaring deadly at me. I tried to pull my hands out of his grip but he denied leaving me.

"So this is what you want right? Making things difficult for yourself", He said as he lifted me up in his arms and nodded at someone. I struggled but then felt a stinging pain on my shoulder as I felt everything around me getting blurry.

 I struggled but then felt a stinging pain on my shoulder as I felt everything around me getting blurry

I woke up in the same room where I was before. I sighed. There is no way I could run away again. He would be so angry with me and would have tightened the security.

I tried to act as if I was too helpless and couldn't get out of this place. Nothing happened I planned. I thought I would act like a helpless person and then at the right moment, I would run away. But I don't think it is going to work like that. I need to plan something else. But this headache is not helping. This won't work like this. But I don't want to give him fake hopes for any relationship between us. Am I being the bad person here? But I just want to return back to my parents.

"Good Morning", I heard as I looked up to find the same guy that was with my forced husband.

"Good Morning", I answered picking up my dupatta and tying my hair with the clutch lying on the side table.

"How are you feeling", He asked. I nodded.

"Is he angry with me?", I asked him. He nodded as I sighed. I deserved it though anything could have happened if he didn't have come. I never knew I was not in Norway anymore. But how did I get here? I don't know anything about this place so technically I was in danger. At least I can trust him. He won't hurt me willingly. Right?