Hell

So it is slightly different from the prologue.

Saachi

My hands were tired and also my face was covered. I tried to struggle but to no avail. How did I put myself in this situation? I only wanted to help that old man.

Suddenly I heard the door opening as I sat on my place. The cover was removed from my face as I struggled to keep my eyes open.

"How do you know him?", The man asked me rudely. I tried to struggle my hands out of the grip of these rough ropes on my hand.

"You have a mouth to speak. Speak it out", He shouted as I jumped.

"If boss himself came here He won't talk this sweetly with you", He said as my eyes widened. Was he talking sweetly to me? Than what will his boss do?

"I asked you something bitch", He said and was about to pull my hair when I heard the door opening.

"Did I allowed you to touch her", I heard a husky voice as I struggled to get away with this man.

"Boss I was just trying to make her speak", The man standing in front of me stuttered.

"Were you making her speak or trying to force yourself on her", The husky voice male said as my eyes widened.

"I am...am sorr. sorry ...boss", He said. The next moment a tight slap landed on his cheek making me gasp.

"Though she was wrong but you can't touch her", The man said whose back was facing me now as I gulped. He threw the other man out of the room and than locked the door.

"So What were you doing there?", He asked having his back facing me.

"Don't try to act smart", He ordered as he took out a knife from his pocket. He didn't even show his face once but his body reflected dominance and danger.

"I am not acting smart. I am smart by birth", I told him. I than covered my mouth. What is wrong with you Saachi? You never behave like this. I saw his shoulder tensing which meant I was in trouble.

"Name?", He said.

"What?", I asked him feeling stupid conversing with my kidnapper.

"Your name stupid?", He said being irritated.

"Saachi", I told him as he turned to me immediately. He looked at my face with a blank look.

"What? Didn't like my name? Please don't kill me because of that. I was just helping that old man. He was wounded", I said in one breathe.

"Who told you I am killing you", He smirked.

"I don't expect my kidnapper to marry me, No?", I asked him as he smirked more darkly making me shiver. What is wrong with him?

"See I don't think you want money or something like that. I have nothing else to give you", I told him. What is this happening? I should have listen to Kabir he asked me to be extra conscious.