Never

Watching her raising her arms to take her in his arms, he felt a weird warmth spreading in his heart. He wanted to take her in his arms and make her his in every way possible. 

He leaned down hovering over her small figure. She looked at him with expectations and feelings which she herself was scared to accept. He tucked few strands of her hair behind her ear which made her close her eyes relish the feel of his fingers.

He smiled looking at his effect on her body and soul. Before he could continue he looked at her peaceful angelic face. He froze in his place realizing what he was about to do. He shook his head and sat away from her looking in space.

She looked at him with shock clearly visible on her face.

"I can't do this. I can't do this", He murmured before standing up and leaving her alone in their room. Alone with her thoughts and imaginations.

Saachi pulled the net dupatta near her chest as tears formed in her eyes watching his ignorant behavior. 

He didn't return back that night and Saachi kept waiting for his arrival.

The next day, Aarya returned home with a bright smile looking around for the love birds but nobody came into his view. He shook his head before moving towards his room to rest for a while before going to the office.

Before he could lie on his bed, his phone started ringing. He groaned picking up his call and putting it on his ear.

"Hmm", He mumbled in a sleepy tone.

"Come in the basement", He heard Yuvraj's voice.

"What happened?", He asked him back.

"A man tried to barge in the mansion last night", He heard Yuvraj which made him tense immediately and he went to get freshen up before going downstairs to look into the matter.

"What's wrong", He asked Yuvraj as he stepped down the dark stairs of the humongous basement.

He came face to face to a man having blood covering her face tied to a chair with chains.

"He tried to barge inside the mansion", he heard Yuvraj who was sitting on his dark throne with the darkness surrounding him.

"What are you up to?", Aarya asked him.

"He wanted to harm my wife", Yuvraj spelled the words Aarya was scared the most. The darkness and evilness were clearly visible in his words.

"But he didn't reach to her", Aarya told him trying to calm his anger.

"Because I was at home", Yuvraj told him not removing his eyes from the groaning man. His fists getting white fisting the arms of the throne.

"What do you want me to do?", Aarya asked him looking at the man staring at him in search of pity.

"I want the name of the person who sends him here because if I stood up from my place I would end up killing him this time", Yuvraj told him.

"And you don't want to kill him?", Aarya asked him in surprise. Yuvraj raised his eyebrow before moving his eyes towards him with amusement and an evil smirk covering his lips clearing his doubt. He would give him the worst death but right now he wants his answers.

Aarya turned to the young man who was having blood all over his face and other visible parts of the body.

"Please save me", He murmured barely able to speak.

"Who send you here?", He asked him.

"I came here myself", He told him looking scared with his tone.