Deep

Saachi

Dadi Sa looked at me with a sad face and shook her head.

"Let me feed you", She told me but I shook my head.

"I will eat it later when the henna would dry", I politely denied her offer and went upstairs. My back is hurting so much. I pushed the door open with my elbow and went to the bed. This is not fair I am hungry but Yuvraj Ji didn't have anything as well. How can I just have food like this?

I heard some shuffling and saw him coming out from the bathroom rubbing his wet hair.

My stomach is hurting. God!

"You didn't have anything?", He asked lifting my head and shifting it on his lap.

"You are speaking like you had your food", I told him closing my eyes feeling his fingers combing my hair.

"You are very stubborn you know", He told me. I opened my eyes and looked into his beautiful ones.

"I can't eat when I know you are hungry because you are mad at me", I told him. He shook his head in irritation before shifting my head on the pillow.

"I have works to do. I am going to the office. Will come tomorrow", He told me as he started walking towards the closet to change.

"I didn't have anything at lunch. Neither I had dinner. I wouldn't have food tomorrow as well", I told him.

"What do you want me to do?", He shouted at me. I felt tears forming in my eyes as I grit my teeth to stop my tears.

"Don't do anything. I thought you care but you don't. You only care for yourself. I hate you", I told him leaving the room and going to the balcony. I didn't even do anything and still, he is shouting at me.

"Saachi come inside. You would catch a cold. You are having henna on your hands and it is cold outside", He told me.

"Go do your work. Don't think about me. You shouldn't care if I live or die", I told him. I felt a jerk on my elbow and the next moment he pulled me towards him.

"Don't talk to me like that", He told me in a cold tone making me more scared.

"Don't come near me", I whispered as tears finally fall down my cheek. He picked me up in his arms and took me inside the room and placed me on the bed. I looked down as more tears fall down my cheek. He sighed before reaching to the dressing table and picked up a comb. He tied my hair and then wiped my tears.

"Stupid girl", He said looking at me but I didn't reply this time.

He went out of the room as I hugged myself trying not to ruin the henna. I heard the door opening after five minutes and came inside with a plate filled with food. He tried to feed me but I looked the other way.

"I am not hungry", I told him.

"Don't act difficult Saachi. I am just worried about your health", He told me.

"You shouted at me", I accused looking down.

"I would shout again if you take your health for granted", He told me. I sniffed while trying to stop the tears.

"You should say you would never shout at me", I told him.

"Well, I don't lie you see", He said. 

"Now tell me what you planned for tomorrow", he told me. I looked at him before opening my mouth but before I could speak he made me eat the morsel of chapati. I looked at him with wide eyes. I finished before opening my mouth again. Again he made me eat.