Prayer

"Saachi are you okay", She heard her friend calling her from outside the trial room.

"I don't think I look good", She said turning around in front of the mirror.

"Come out right now before I do something", Her friend shouted. She sighed before peeking out not wanting to show herself to anyone.

"I asked for your dress not your face. I have seen it thousand times", Her friend said tapping her feet on the wooden floor. Saachi smiled trying to melt her with it but to no avail.

"Come out right now Princess Saachi", She told her as she pulled her out of the trial room. She gasped looking at her. 

"You look unbelievable", The only words came out of her mouth. Saachi tucked her hair behind her ear feeling uncomfortable under her gaze.

"We are buying it for sure", her friend said asking her to change back.

After she got change they asked to dress to get packed and left soon after it. Saachi was looking around when she felt cool liquid on her light pink anarkali suit. She gasped feeling a chill run through her body because of the ice cool liquid.

"Ooops Did I hurt you your highness", Tanisha asked her faking a hurt face. Saachi knew what she was doing but she choose to stay silent. 

"Well this is what you really deserve princess Saachi", She said giving her a disgusting look.

"And what do you deserve?", Saachi heard the voice of her younger brother who was boiling with anger. Tanisha's smirk disappeared immediately she thought Saachi was alone there. She was not expecting the angry Prince here with her. She felt scared right now.

"Di you okay right?", He asked her wiping the juice with his handkerchief and than asked her to wait for him in the car. She nodded silently before going out followed by the guards who were earlier with Kabir.

"So? what do you deserve here Tanisha Rathore?", He asked her glaring daggers at her.

"It ....It was a mistake", She stuttered.

"Mind you if my di say nothing doesn't mean you are going to do whatever you want. She is your princess than learn to respect her like that only", He told her gritting his teeth before smirking. He clapped his hands twice pulling the attention of his people.

"You all know how my sister is? Always so calm and peaceful so I can expect a single help from your side.", He asked as people nodded.

"We would do anything for our princess", One middle aged man said as Kabir nodded.

"Some people are here trying to bully her knowing her rank very well", Kabir said looking at Tanisha who gulped.

"I saw her throwing that juice on princess. She even added more ice in it", A girl said from the crowd.

"And you are telling this now", Kabir glared at her.

"I was not expecting her to do something like this but she threw the juice intentionally to make Princess embarrass", She said.

"Don't worry Prince Kabir we would take care of this cunning lady", A woman said removing her slipper ready to beat her with them.

"I trust you all", Kabir said before leaving. This was what people could do for their Princess? They respected her with all their hearts and Kabir knew how to take advantage of it when needed. He can't let his di get bullied by that idiot Tanisha again and again. 

Soon he entered the car to find her sister reading one of her books with her spectacles on her nose. Her hair strands falling around her face because they were open today as usual.