Escape

Saachi

He left for his office along with Bhai and I am super bored at the moment. What should I do? I have nothing to do. I don't want to watch anything neither cooking is helping. What am I supposed to do?

Moments like this make me overthink. I tend to think the ways to get out of this place but then his beautiful eyes come into my mind and I sleep. Weird right but I am like this only. Whenever my mind works overtime the thing I want the most is to have a warm blanket and a soft mattress and fall asleep. I sometimes think I am doing so wrong playing with his feelings. But somehow I am not really acting anymore I know I feel safe around him. Happy with him and his happiness means the world to me. 

The thing which scares me is his reaction when I will leave him. I can't really make my heart ready for that moment. I am in such a complicated situation. And on top of this, this saree is so irritating. 

Let's roam around the mansion for a time pass.

I roamed around feeling so bored at the moment. This is the reason why these 'men' stay in the office the whole day. And how can Yuvraj Ji leave me alone what if I ran away?

Wait a second. I need attention and most importantly His attention. What is wrong with me?

"Missing me", I heard him whisper as I jumped on my place keeping my hand on my heart.

"What is wrong with you Saachi now you are even imagining his voice? You have really gone mad", I told myself in a loud voice.

"Pleasure to know you think about me sweetheart", He said as I turned to him with wide eyes.

"Weren't you in your office?", I asked him as He smirked. What is going in his mind?

"That is not the way to welcome your husband back home", He told me taking a step towards me. I stayed rooted in my place. What is he doing?

"Then what should I do?", I asked him not really knowing what I should do.

"Maybe a welcome home kiss", He told me as my eyes widened.

"I have never kissed someone", I told him turning my back to him. He laughed at my action.

"I am just kidding", He told me making me look in his eyes.

"I won't ever force you to do something you are not comfortable with", He told me looking in my eyes with sincerity and love? I don't know why I wanted nothing but to hug him. Should I give into my feelings? Before I could think he took some steps back and walked to our room while loosening his tie.

I went downstairs to make him his coffee. What I realized in the short time of living with him is he has a sweet tooth. He loves sweet in everything he eats. 

He was lying on the bed after he got changed massaging his head. Of course, he would be tired. He didn't sleep the whole night because of this new deal.

I kept the coffee on the side table and sat beside him. Feeling my presence he opened his eyes and looked at me with raised eyebrows. I couldn't help my hands and started massaging his head. He shifted his head in my lap hiding his face in my stomach. He acted like a little child in moments like this.

"Tired", I asked to which he nodded still hiding his face in my stomach.

"Then sleep on the pillow", I told him. He laughed before shifting on the pillow.

"You don't like my touch", He said humorlessly as he turned his back to me. I don't know why that statement touched my heart. I felt hurt. Only if you knew I want nothing but your touch at this moment.