Protective

Saachi

"What is going on here? From where this hum saath saath hai started?(We are together)", Ridhi asked me as I glared at her. She always speaks at the wrong timings.

"Where is Aarya?", Roshni Bua asked Yuvraj Ji as he pointed at his back.

"Bua", He whispered hugging her tightly as she hugged him back.

"My kids", She spoke as she looked at me. I was looking at her with a frown.

"They are my first kids", Bua spoke as I frowned more confused.

"First Kids? What the hell do you mean?", Anav Fufaji asked her angrily.

"Anav Ji I told you about Shiv Bhai Sahab. Yuvraj is his son. And Aarya is Bharat Bhai Sahab's son", Bua explained as I frowned. How is she knowing them?

"I thought I could never meet my babies again", She spoke as tears fell down her eyes caressing both of their cheeks.

"I don't understand. That means Jiju and Saachi are brother and sister", Ridhi spoke as I coughed. What the hell does that mean? I married my brother. Oh god...

"Stop thinking that much Saachi. He is not related to you by blood", Bua spoke. I nodded knowing the truth.

"I know I am not related to the royal family from blo..", She stopped me.

"You are related to me, my love. You are my real niece", She spoke as I frowned.

"That means...", She nodded.

"You and I share the same blood", She spoke as I frowned. My head was spinning.

"Than who is Jiju?", Ridhi asked.

"Can we sit somewhere and talk about it?", Bua asked as my eyes widened.

"Bua you are pregnant. You shouldn't stand for this long", I told her as she glared at me than Fufaji.

"I hate you", She told him as he grinned.

I took them to my room and Ma-Pitaji followed back not finding us with them.

"I was 10 back then when I got kidnapped. I don't know what the kidnappers were doing but I knew one thing they were going to sell me. I was constantly punching all the windows of the car and they thought a little girl can't do anything so didn't give me any chloroform. They were moving from the roads reaching Abhyaranya when Shiv Bhai Sahab saw me. I don't know how he came to know that I was getting kidnapped. He followed the car and pulled me out of the car. The kidnappers were arrested by the royal guards. I don't know what happened next because I lost my consciousness because of the excess heat and dehydration. When I woke up I find myself in a big room. I moved around to find myself in a palace. Shiv Bhai Sahab took me to the palace till the time they were investigating my family. Though I had a brother I never knew the real love of a brother. He was 19 back then. He was the crown prince but he would take out time for me especially to feed me himself and make me sleep. He would stay beside me till I would fall asleep like I was a little baby", Bua spoke as tears fall down her cheek.

"Than after 6 to 7 days, he finally came to know about my family and went to drop me there. He asked me to promise him that I would always consider him as my elder brother and would contact him whenever in need. We were always in contact. After four years, I came to know that he was marrying. He took me with him to meet my Bhabhi Sa. She was a foreigner but was the kindest person I have ever met. She was beautiful from her face as well as heart. His mother was not happy with the marriage so they eloped and got married. Seeing him already married RajMata and Hukum agreed with the marriage. Bharat Bhai Sahab was the highest in command after Shiv Bhai Sahab who by now took the throne. He was his best friend as well. They were always together. He fell in love with Bhabhi Sa's younger sister and got married to her. Shiv Bhai Sahab was so happy when he came to know about Alicia Bhai Sa being pregnant. When he called me and informed me about it was delighted. I was going to be a Bua at last. Yuvraj was the cutest child I have ever seen", She said caressing his cheeks as he smiled at her.