Happy

The Mehendi was going to take place today and the wedding would be tomorrow. Saachi was definitely very excited about everything. She had tears in her eyes looking at her parents as the henna artist worked on her hands and feet.

 She had tears in her eyes looking at her parents as the henna artist worked on her hands and feet

She was going to miss them so much

She was going to miss them so much. She sniffed lightly before looking at her hands. The design was so beautiful. She can't believe that she was getting married which is also for the second time to her prince charming.

She smiled to herself trying to enjoy every moment of her wedding. She wanted to cherish every single moment of this.

-----------------

"Yuvraj why do you have to do these things today", his father shouted at him.

"I don't want them to be here, Baba Sa. They tried to kill you then also you want them to be a part of my wedding. They kept you away from me for so many years. They are the reason why Ma sa and you suffered. They are the reason why Yad stayed away from her mother's warmth for so long", Yuvraj growled.

"You think I don't know anything about it Yuvraj. I know every single thing. They are backstabbers and they would do it again. We are taking a step back but it doesn't mean that we lost from them. We need to show that we know nothing about it and the moment they would show their real faces just end them up silently. It's what I have taught you. Speak less and do much", Shiv told him deadly as Yuvraj breathed heavily.

"I can't see their face", Yuvraj told him.

"Then ignore them just like you did for this long", Shiv said.

"If they tried to show dominance on anybody as they showed on Saachi before I am telling you I would not even think before putting all bullets of my gun in their head. Especially Tanisha", Yuvraj said as Shiv nodded.

"Just keep them away from me. I don't want to see them or I don't know what I would do", Yuvraj completed looking out of his balcony.

"Don't spoil your mood. It's your marriage", Shiv said as he nodded wiping his face with his hands.

"Your mother must be looking for you. It's your Mehendi come on", Shiv said as Yuvraj made a face.

"I am not putting any Mehendi", Yuvraj stated.