His Arms

They were having food peacefully. Saachi was still struggling in her saree but she knew she couldn't really say anything. Dadi Sa asked her to get comfortable in sarees. She is still confused why she asked her that.

Saachi was super Mad at Yuvraj for behaving so rudely with her. As a punishment, she cooked LadyFinger which she and Yuvraj hated. She was fine with having it as long as she was troubling her husband.

Yuvraj looked at his plate for a good minute before sighing. If this happened five months ago, he would have thrown the plate away, and definitely, the cooks would have lost their jobs.

But the main thing is he can't say anything to his wife. Not after his harsh treatment, She didn't speak a single word with him since the morning incident.

He was not a person to say Sorry. His ego was too big for that. He sighed before looking at his wife who was busy having her food.

Aarya went out on a date. Only Yuvraj knew what this date actually meant. This was just a way to make Saachi believe how innocent her brother-in-law was that he was searching for his true love. He still remembers the puppy face Aarya made in front of Saachi. How he put eye drops in his eyes to show how he also wants a wife like Yuvraj. He also wants to settle down.

Only Yuvraj knew how he was settling down right now in someone else's bed. He pity's his future wife if he does have one. 

Here Yuvraj was getting restless without talking to his dear wife. He grits his teeth silently. How can she be this heartless with him? He wondered looking at her face intently making her freeze in her place. She did felt his gaze on her and she wasn't comfortable with his eyes on her. She felt shy under his gaze.

He shook his head looking at her stiff posture. The tiny part of her waist visible adorned with her waist chain acquired his attention. Realizing what he was doing he cleared his throat looking the other side. He couldn't lust on his wife. She deserves so much more. He wasn't really sure was it lust or his need to be near her.

He needs to make her talk to him. He looked around to find something which can bring her attention towards him. His eyes fell on the green chilies kept on the dining table. Saachi really had a spicy taste. She needed green chilies with her food. He on the other hand had zero tolerance for spicy food that's why she always cooked less spicy food for him.

He can do this. He told himself and took a green chilly. At that moment, the green chilly looked more dangerous than a gun.

This act caught Saachi's attention as she looked at him for the first time since morning. Though he was sitting beside her on the head chair she was successful in ignoring him but now.

What was actually going on in his mind? She wondered looking at the chilly in his hand. He already had sweat covering his forehead.

He looked at her to find her looking at him with worry. He knew this was the thing he needed to do.

He took the whole chilly in his mouth making Saachi gasp. The chilly showed its reaction he felt a burning sensation from his mouth till his stomach. His eyes filled with water which was ready to pour out any moment. His whole body was covered with sweat.

"Oh god, Yuvraj Ji", He heard her voice in the background. The pain was horrible his tongue was burning.

Here Saachi ran towards the kitchen to bring some sweets as water would definitely not work on him. She took out some Gulab Jamun from the refrigerator which she cooked in the afternoon and ran back outside.

"Yuvraj Ji, Have this please", She told him trying to feed him but he shook his head standing up from his place.

"Yuvraj Ji, what are you doing? Your stomach would hurt", She told him trying to make him eat it.