Excited

Saachi

I looked at him with a shocked expression. He nodded before making me sit on the bed and wiped my tears.

"But how?", I asked him. He smiled at me removing the loose strands from my face.

"I know everything from how you are planning to betray me and leave to you calling your father and not telling my location", He told me as I looked down in embarrassment.

"You hate me now?", I asked in a mere whisper. He made me look in his eyes.

"Can I?", He asked me. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. He shook his head before kissing my forehead.

"I know you more than you know yourself. I knew you yourself are not happy with what you are doing. You are too good to hurt me", He told me as more tears fall down my cheeks as I sobbed.

"Just answer my one question", He told me looking in my eyes holding my face in his palms. I looked at him with shame-filled eyes.

"Do you consider me your husband? Yes or No?", He asked looking seriously into my eyes. I nodded at him.

"I know you won't hurt me", He said as he pulled me to his chest and hugged me close to his heart as I cried hiding my face in his chest.

"You want water", He asked. I shook my head. He poked my nose as I slapped his hands away whining.

"Your face is all red", He said looking at me.

"It happens every time I cry", I told him looking down.

"I know", He said as he hugged me again.

"I feel so bad at this moment. I have never felt like this before", I told him. 

"I know", He responded.

"But why did you stay silent all the time? Why didn't you tell me you know everything?", I asked him keeping my head in his lap as he combed my hair with his fingers.

"I wanted to see when you would inform me of everything willingly. I wanted to see how much strength my love has", He told me. I looked into his eyes. He kidnapped me still I feel safe with him. This is so weird yet so beautiful.

 This is so weird yet so beautiful

"See Saachi I chose this lehenga. What do you think about it?", Dadi Sa asked me as she sat beside me on the bed.

"It's gorgeous Dadi Sa", I said in aww touching the beautiful fabric.

"I have chosen matching jewelry as well", she said showing me the jewelry. Her choice is marvelous I must say.

"You get ready I will make other preparations", She told me.

"Dadi Sa, don't stress yourself", I told her.

"Nonsense I am fine you take care of yourself", she said waving her hands and left the room. I shook my head at her overly excited self.