Closed Doors

"What happened?", Dadi Sa asked Aarya

"It's not what you are thinking Dadi Sa. It's not them. They couldn't reach that close to Yuvraj till I am alive", Aarya told her a dangerous aura surrounding him as he looked at the ICU where his brother was fighting for his life.

"Than who was it? Just inform me about him and I would kill him myself", Dadi Sa told him as a fire ignited in her eyes.

"Saachi's father", Aarya told him as she looked at him with a shocked face.

He nodded.

"Why would Ekansh do something like this?", She asked him.

"Not Ekansh. Her biological father", He told her.

"She is not Ekansh's daughter", Dadi Sa stated as Aarya nodded.

"That's why I thought how can she be so innocent. Every person in the royal family is hot-headed while she always manages to keep her anger in check. This is not possible for other members of her family", She mumbled.

"Do you have a problem that she is not his biological daughter", Aarya asked her suddenly as she looked in space for a minute without answering him.

"She is related to Roshni isn't she?", Dadi Sa asked him suddenly. It was Aarya's turn to look at her with shock visible on his face.

"How do you know her?", Aarya asked him.

"Her niece?", Dadi Sa asked again to which Aarya nodded.

"I always knew her brother never deserved such an innocent soul as a daughter and finally he lost her. And now he is behind my son", She gritted.

"How do you know Roshni Khurana, Dadi Sa?", Aarya asked her suddenly.

"Some pages of the past shouldn't be opened. The present is I have nothing to do with that girl. She is happy in her family and I am happy without her", Dadi Sa told him with a stone face.

"I don't think she ever did something wrong to anyone. I have seen her file myself", Aarya told her.

"I never said she did something wrong. And don't speak when you know nothing", Dadi Sa told him.

"Right now I am afraid for my son", Dadi Sa told him.

"Saachi can't live without Yuvraj", Dadi Sa spoke after a minute of silence.

"Yuvraj can't live without her as well. He tries to show himself all strong and everything but in reality, he can fall in her feet for her happiness", Aarya told her.

"We need to separate them from each other", Dadi Sa told him suddenly.

"Why?", Aarya asked in shock.

"Because I don't want a weak girl for Yuvraj. He needs someone who could stand strong beside him", Dadi Sa told him looking angry at the moment.

"Yuvraj won't ever agree", Aarya told her in anger. How can she think something like this? They both would die without each other. Their souls will die because of the separation.

Dadi Sa has not seen the way Yuvraj stayed without her but Aarya had. He knew how lonely Yuvraj was without her. How her smile became his reason for survival after going through so much in life? He knew everything. Yuvraj won't ever be the same if his wife is separated from him.

He would probably end up burning his own world. Destroying himself beyond repair. Earlier it was possible for him to stay without her but now when he spends so much time with her. She had become a part of him/

"He had to agree with this", Dadi Sa said emotionlessly. Now when she can see their love for each other. She can't take the risk of letting them stay together.