Chapter 2: School

(A/n: pretend the picture was Elsa's painting that she did last chapter. Hope it's okay for you cause it's not a professional that made it.)

Elsa

Monday. I just hate Mondays. It means I have to go to school. And I hate going to school because it means waking up early. I'm really not an early bird.

But of course I have to. Because that's what the GOOD girls do. That's what they WANT me to do.

"Elsa! Breakfast!" Mama's voice called. I was already dressed and ready to go.

I was greeted by my brother who was still on his pajama. He was yawning while walking down the stairs.

"What's for breakfast?" Elson asked.

"Your favorite!" Mama said. Elson's eyes sparkled as He quickly ran to that dining table. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna eat it all!" He bragged. I just drank some of mama's coffee and got some toasted bread.

"Hotdog!" Elson exclaimed before eating it.

"Careful not to drop that." I said. He just stuck his tongue out.

"Is that all you'll eat?" Mama asked me. I just nodded and finished the last piece.

"What abut 'breakfast is the most important meal of the day?'" Elson mocked my voice.

"I'm in a hurry, your lucky that the guards lets elementary students in even if they're late for flag ceremony. While went can't go in without them getting our ID." I said.

ID was an important thing for students so we could go to school. If we don't have it we can't go to class and we have to make an excuse letter with a valid reason. And you have to do it while you're in detention. So a valid reason is all you need for them to let you go.

"Let her be Elson, plus she has a point." Mama said. I smirked to my brother walking off to school.

My school was just two to three houses away from Anna's house.

I looked around the place even though I already memorized the whole place because I've been studying here since I was in kindergarten.

I noticed the time at the clock displayed at the guardhouse. I chuckled. It's an hour late.

"Elsa wait up!" Mer called. I turned my attention to her.

"Why are ye laughing?" She asked.

"Did you see the clock near the gate?" I asked.

"Truck? Why would there be a truck at our school?" She asked

"Clock Mer, not truck." I said.

"Oh. What about it?" She said.

"It's an hour late." I said.

We arrived at our homeroom while Merida was laughing at herself.

"I really thought you said truck that time." She laughed. I giggled.

"Looks like Anna and Punzie isn't here yet. Probably Anna will be the girl that will make that grand entrance during flag raising." I said.

"And Punzie will always be the one standing out to the crowd of late comers." I added.

"Yeah....... Punzie is lucky because her boyfriend always gives her ID back instantly." Mer said.

"Hey! Not always." A voice said.

"Hey Punzie!" I greeted.

"Is that chocolate?" Mer asked pointing at what Punzie was holding.

"Yep! Flynn gave it." She said showing the Hershey.