Chapter 10: All Night

A/N: the title is a song That's stuck on my head. I've been singing it again and again XD

Any R5ers in here?! let's jam to the new album #SometimeLastNight!!!

R5's success is skyrocketing! Let's part-aaaaaayyyy!!!

SRSLY 1M VIEWS IN A WEEK FOR THE OFFICIAL MV OF ALL NIGHT IN YT!!

sarreh for the major fangirling. I'm becoming to become the next Riker for putting so much updates about R5 XD

Coz That's like my role in twitter... I rt each of his tweets XD always..

ANYWAYSSS

Shout out to Taylor_of_Arendelle and jelsafangirl23 for being the first two people to comment on the other chapter!! Thankssss sooooooooooo much !!

Also to V_Sparklez for saying she likes the new cover

Who here hates meh for the cliffhanger last chappie?

Sorry to say but before the next update you'll have to finish a goal.

I'm trying my best at this and people barely appreciate it. I feel like I keep updating for nothing so I'll Wait till you guys will do the goal before I'll even update it.

Thanks for 3k reads!!!! Seriously I got excited to update this part! But if it wasn't for exams I would have updated this last week.

----/----/----/----

Chapter 10: All Night

Elsa

"Well hello there young man." Mom greeted Jack. He just smiled. "Good evening ma'am. My name's Jack." He said.

"Frost right?" Mom smiled back. "Yes ma'am." He answered.

To make it clear, mom knows his mom That's Why she knows who Jack is.

I was actually surprised because when I was talking about him when I was still at 7th grade she knew who his mom was instantly.

We were just in a middle of a conversation about How our school went out, me and Elson was talking about our new classmates and when I was listing mine one by one she began asking about Jack. Like who he's parents was and What's his whole name then I asked How she knew Jack's mom was and her answer surprised me. Really surprised me.

"Your father once dated his mom." That's what she said. And That's the only thing I knew about that.

I never asked anything else about it. It might sound a bit suspicious if I did.

Plus I didn't have a crush on him before. Just a small admiration on his looks That's all.

C'mon, let's be honest. Jack's not the sharpest tool in the shed. But He is smart enough to compete at the alpha section.

"Oh Elsa, Why didn't you tell me your visitor is a boy?" Mom said with her eyebrow raised. "Come in." She said letting Jack in. I was blushing furiously in embarrassment. What is He doing here?

"What brings you here Jack?" Mom asked. He smiled and sat down the couch like we did. "I'm here to practice the dance for our school project ma'am." He answered.