Chapter 20: Faith, Trust and..... Pixie Dust?

A/n: happy new year to all of you guys! This chapter was supposed to be update yesterday but since I was already finished to the other chapter (epilogue) on my other story (My Ride back home) I decided to just finish that one.

Yes, I completed another story and yet this one ain't halfway yet. I should really get this story going *facepalm*

Anywayssss enjoy the chapter!

P.s. I couldn't think of a song from stln to go with this chapter so yeah, that's the title I chose for this one.

----/----/----/----

Chapter 20: Faith, Trust and..... Pixie Dust?

Elsa

"He seriously came? Serious?" Macy asked once more. "Like seriously who does that?"

"Him, probably." I muttered. Aubry, who just regained herself from a distraction called "cellular phone", looked at us wide eyed.

"Who is 'him'?" She asked making all of us roll our eyes.

"Anna's cousin!/ My cousin!" We said in unison making Aubry laugh nervously because once again we have proven she wasn't listening. Again.

I know, some of you thought it was Jack and they we're both pointing to me. But no. Not even close.

Apparently Anna's cousin went to their house at the middle of the night asking if the had screwdrivers. And you already know how we all reacted, well, how most of us reacted.

I didn't tell them about Jack going to my house of course, they'll think something else is happening. We all know how Anna will react. And also Aubry. And not to forget Macy.

Anna has this weird shipping happening between me and Jack, and she also ships him with this other guy in our class. Her reason why she ships two dudes? She says it's because they're always together, it looks like they're a couple.

I know, it's unbelievable. But believe it or not I basically was the one that started the ship. Me and my dumb clues.

When Anna was still trying to find out who my crush was in our class it seemed like a dumb coincidence that wherever Jack is, Kristoff is also there. That's right, Kristoff Bjorgman. One of the top students in our class, basketball player (like Jack), and former crush of the one and only Anna.

"So, that's basically my night last night. What was yours?" Anna asked.

Macy just shrugged. "Ate a whole box of pepperoni pizza last night." She said.

"TV." Aubry simply said. All of them looked at me which made me shrug. "I slept early last night."

-flashback from last night-

"No. Why would you go here everyday? How would my parents react? They'll think you're my boyfriend or something." I groaned quietly, keeping my voice as quiet as possible. Making sure I won't wake anyone up.

"Oh come on it'll be fun." Jack pleaded.

"Why are you even — why do you want to — why in the world would you want to go to my house every single day?" I asked.

I just heard him laugh. "What? Don't you want me to go there?" He asked.

"No." I groaned before hitting the end call button.

And after that it began ringing again. "Oh boy." I groaned answering the phone.

"I told you already. N. O. No."