ℓινє αиδ ℓєαяи тσ ℓσνє

Live and learn to love || Jelsa Fanfiction - Description, Disclaimer & Reminder

----/----/----/----

Elsa

I hate my life....

It's so cliche, if you know my past you'll probably say it's just a compilation of cliche stories you'll often read about.

I've been through the bestfriend cliche, I fell for my best friend and it didn't turn out well. It's not like he likes me anyway.

The popular guy cliche? Please, that's the life I'm living right now. Only he also doesn't like me back.

Those endings you often read about isn't real! There are no happy endings! Those only come true in fairytales, and this....

this is real life. Not a fairytale.

But sometimes he makes me believe it is true. Like what a quote I once read said....

In the middle of a sad, boring life.... Love makes it a fairytale.....

But love doesn't last that long, and love won't be felt if that love is just one-sided. I like him, but I don't think he will like me back. I'm just gonna be one of his admirers I guess.

But those words he said once...... made me rethink.

"It's not about just getting through the day, Elsa. It's also about living and learning. So Elsa, I'm gonna teach you how to LIVE AND LEARN." Jack said with a smile on his face.

With those words he made me feel special..... For once....

----/----/----/----

I don't own the characters (except for the ones I made up), some pictures, music and videos in this story. These belongs to their rightful owners.

But I own the plot.

----/----/----/----

story started and ended- May 2015 - October 2016