Chapter 13: Smile

A/n aloha!

Before you guys will kill me lemme kill wattpad first for deleting my edited version of this.

I know some of you knows this is the second publishing of this chapter (the first one was the unfinished draft)

So yeah, it has been a busy week. I just finished exams and all.

I just wish for luck on my ncae examination. It really made my head explode (no kidding it's friggin hard)

And yeah, idk what else to say so...... enjoy the chapter!

----/----/----/----

Chapter 13: Smile

Elsa

"Elsa Mary Arendelle." The announcer called. I sighed and went up the stage while looking at my aunt who went beside me.

"Congratulations." My teacher said handing a certificate to me. My aunt carefully put the medal on me and smiled.

Today's our recognition day. I can't believe I'm already moving up.

Being an honor student I'm really glad about this. But it's a shame I got a lower rank just because of the extra curricular activities.

But on the bright side, at least after this is all rest and relaxation.

-during summer vacation-

I wasn't really fond of summer because I can't stand the heat. But I do know this.

Summer = summer vacation = fun (at least that's what they say)

And I know my summer vacation will not be fun.

"Elsa could you please check the noodles on the stove?" Cherry asked. I just nodded.

This is why.

"Comin through!" Ethel said. I just helped her carry the bag of ice.

"Come on, we have a full house." She smiled.

Yep, I have a job. Well, not exactly a job. I don't get paid here (but I'm forced to work my ass off because mom wants me to "help")

I work at Asian Delights, a restaurant my cousin owns, and she just started on the business so she needed help.

As much as mom wanted to help her out, she had work even during summer vacation as a principal. So she got me as a substitute -_-

"Here ma'am." I gave their order and went back the kitchen, then back the counter, and back the kitchen and the process goes on and on and on.

But despite the boring job i still get to have fun because the restaurant is not far from the county fair. And every once in a while we get to go there.

"Thank you." I heard Cherry say to the costumer. Maybe it was just one of her friends that always go here.

We serve tons of food, but mostly Asian foods (well duh, it isn't called Asian delights for that)

But my cousin's specialty is the best seller here.

It's called dynamite. Not the dynamite that explodes okay? Its made with chillies and wrappers, and also a couple of Ham and cheese.

We sell it to people in different ages, old age, teens and even kids.

But mostly teens such as my classmates. They go here most of the time, but some of them doesn't know I work here.