Chapter 24: I Can't Say I'm Inlove

A/n: for all those who lives in America, I beg of you, vote for Dalton Rapattoni to be the next American Idol please please please please please please please please please T^T it's the last 2 weeks and you just have to. please please please please please please please

*clears throat* anyways..... yeah..... that was a weird scene....... okay. About the chapter..

I worked so hard for this chapter. I honestly did not know how their first date would go so I was like "why not just make it simple?"

So I made it simple, but it felt a bit to simple to I had to make it more unique. But I couldn't quite think of a unique date. So it took me a while before I thought of what I wrote. But I think it's a bit to weird...... and a bit too unusual?

Lol. Just don't mind the weirdness, I'm weird so it's no surprise XD

Oh and p.s. I made this whole chapter as their date to feed our need of more jelsa moments.

----/----/----/----

Chapter 24: I Can't Say I'm Inlove

Elsa

"And that's how you get a Teddy bear from this old game." Jack smirked. I just laughed.

"What Teddy bear?" I made a face. An annoying one to make sure he'll get really annoyed.

"What the?!" He groaned before starting to search for tokens on his pocket.

"I'm telling you let's just play another game." I said pulling him to the other side. Where one of my favorite games was, as boring as it sounds it was the sort of like matching type game and the old school games like Fix-It Felix Jr.

"Oh wait, there's the basketball shooting game." He said before pulling me away to the left side of where I was.

"Oh what? I'm bad at aiming. We'll never win tickets in that." I said.

He just shook his head. "Tsk tsk tsk. Elsa, have you forgotten I score a lot of 3-point balls in our game."

"Nope, cause if I'm not mistaken you can't even shoot a point in practice. And I think that MVP you're talking about is Ralph." I said with a smirk.

"I never said I was the MVP. I just said I scored lot of three points." Jack said.

I just rolled my eyes. "It's the same thing." I said trying to make him not make fun of that little mistake.

"It's not." He said before putting two tockens to the machine. The balls came rolling down to his direction and he suddenly transformed to a sharp shooting player.

Alright. So he's good.

The timer stared going to it's last ten seconds but Jack just kept shooting the balls. Some people who was just walking by sometimes looks at him in amazement since he probably almost reached the highest score. Or should I say, almost beat it.

And when the timer ansed he let out a loud exhausted sigh which made me laugh.

The tickets started going out as he just kept bragging about how good of a shooter he is. I grabbed it and started counting how many tickets we had.

"Come on let's go there." He said dragging my hand, ruining my perfectly, neatly stacked tickets.

I just groaned and put it on my sling bag. Not bothering if it was neat or not.

"Tekken 6? Are you serious?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah, wanna play?" He said sitting on the other side.