Chapter 11: Dark Side

A/n: I'm pretty sure you wanna kill me rn >_< Sarreh! I had to! (Not really)

It was like 2000+ words long and my friend was all like "just publish it already! It's already long!" And I was like "but that'll be a complete annoying cliffhanger"

Then she rolled her eyes and said "exactly! You should put more of those! Coz it'll be more exciting!"

So. Yeah... That's Why....

And also sorry for the late update. I was gonna publish it but I noticed Wattpad has yet again deleted some parts on it so I had to write it again and this is what happened.

Anyways, I was thinking of what title to use and it was either "Feel good" or "dark side"

And I went with dark side. One of the best song I've ever heard!

Yes, I'm still fangirling about #SometimeLastNight, it's just soo perf!

I'm even planning to make each following chapter's title the title of song in that album. So expect major fangirling and song lyrics on those.

Anyways enjoy the chapter!

----/----/----/----

Chapter 11: Dark Side

Elsa

"Close your eyes." He said getting closer. Before his face would get closer, like only 1 inch left closer, a knock on the door was heard.

"Jackson don't lock the door so I could check on you two." His mom said making him roll his eyes. "Mom it's not locked." He said.

"I know, just reminding you two. You know you two can't d-"

"Mom!" He blushed furiously opening the door making me gasp because I almost got hit. "I'm not planning to do that." He groaned.

"Good. Because yo-"

"Mom you're embarrassing me." Jack interrupted making his mother chuckle. I peaked making her look at me. She smiled.

"Alright I'll stop. But only because because you two need to practice." She said. "And remember."

"Don't lock the door." They said in unison. Jack's bored expression made me laugh quietly, my hands covering my mouth while giggling.

His mother slowly went downstairs while me and Jack watched her.

"And That's How mom ruins a perfect moment." He muttered.

I don't know Why but I felt a mixture of happiness, nervousness and a tint of sadness.

And I feel so giddy at the same time.

"What were you gonna do anyways?" I blurted out instead of just saying that on my mind.

"Oh. Nothing. Just wanted to see you give into your dark side." He winked while smirking which made me blush. "M-my dark side?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, I know you got a dark side. I see the way you look at me." He smirked making my eyes widen. Wait,does He know?

"What do you mea-"

"It feels right. I know you got a dark side, won't you give it to me?" He stepped closer making me step back. I swear I'm as red as a tomato right now.

"Um. O....Kay?" I tried to step away. "Oh come on! Arendelle don't you know How to go with the flow?" Jack rolled his eyes as I awkwardly stood there. "No, obviously." I said. He rolled his eyes and held my hand.