Chapter 7: Just One More Clue

A/n: Attention for all mah fellow potaters there! I've changed my concept of writing, it's a bit easier understand now. And I'm thinking of maybe using this for the next following Chapters.

But if the last concept was better, just tell me and I'll change it back to the way it was.

And tell me in the Comments what you think of it. If it's better, I might change the last chapter's concept too if I have enough time.

So get ready for another one of my sucky chapter. The result of boredom made by school -_-

BTW Thanks again to XSStarburstSparkle for your positive comments! And also for spamming the last chapter with comments.

Also to disneyacademy and animelover2211 for wanting me to update this book.

I know Jelsa hasn't been born yet in this story because i don't wanna rush it. I wanna show you How they slowly develped.

And show you that Jacob isn't just a side character, He has a big role in this story if you noticed. And yes, the model character of Jacob is tadashi.

----/----/----/----

Chapter 7: Just One More Clue

ⓔⓓⓘⓣⓔⓓ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ

Elsa

Monday.... I sighed and started getting ready for school.

Walked into the the school gates, went in the room. This is just another day that's gonna pass by.

After flag ceremony ma'am Caroline went to our class immediately.

"Good morning class!" She greeted. "Good morning teacher." We answered, half of the class bored and half aren't.

"Before I start class I'd like to congratulate the ones that joined the play." Ma'am Caroline said. The room clapped.

"Yeah I'm part of that play!" Ralph yelled and then the boys that joined the play, excluding Travis, started to boast. "And no one cares so shut up." Hannah said making the room go louder. People started saying 'ooh burn!' And 'Oh snap!'. I can tell Hannah woke up on the wrong side of the bed, she's never been this snappy at this time of day.

"Quiet! Or else I'll give a quiz." ma'am Caroline threatened. The room fell silent. "Alright. And I'll also congratulate Elsa, great job."

All eyes was on me. Great. Just great. (Sarcasm)

As much as I wanted to enjoy my ten second fame I didn't want to act all boastful so I kept quiet and smiled weakly.

And there goes ten seconds.

Class started and ended pretty fast, then the next.

Before I knew it Recess was already starting. The room started to go empty.

Anna, Merida and I went to the cafeteria when the people there lessened. Punzie, as usual, is with Eugene.

We just grabbed a few snacks and went back to the room.

And as usual someone is sitting on my chair. It was the part of the room where the boys hang out because it's far from the door and it's located near the edge of the room.

I cleared my throat to get Armand's attention.

Armand, he's mavis' ex. Surprisingly they don't act like they're strangers to each other anymore after a few months, unlike after the breakup.