Chapter 17: Sometime Last Night

A/n: haaaaaaiiiiiiiii let's all celebrate for this lazy author has updated!

*throws cakes and chocolates*

Okay, so I have decided to stop procrastinating and start writing less stupid stories, from this day on (November 8, 2015 my bae's birthday XD) I will be straight to the point in my stories.

I will write less filler chapters (coz I know someday I will still write some filler chapters) and more important ones.

And someday, I'll write shorter author's notes XD

So, alright. On with the chapter that contains a lot of time skips mwahahhahahaha.

----/----/----/----

Chapter 17: Sometime Last Night

Elsa

"You're all invited, so please show up. I miss you guys! It's just gonna be a sleep over and I can assure you it'll be fun!" Rapunzel's smile spread across her face as we stared at her.

She's inviting us for the celebration of her birthday. At her house. At night. I'm not sure I'll be able to come though.

"Punzie I'd lov-"

"Great! I'll see you then! So you and Macy are sure to come right? And also Aubry and Merida. Okay, so if you'll excuse me, I have to practice my best puppy eyes and angel face to convince Anna's parents." Punzie scurried away, dragging Anna with her off to Anna's house.

I laughed nervously. Great, I hope mom will let me.

"Don't worry Elsa, I'll just be by your side if ever there will be people from Punzie's school, I'm sure you're the only one I'll talk to anyway." Macy smiled bumping her hips gently to mine. I just smiled, good thing I know she'll be there. Anna's sure to not come, I don't even know why Punzie would ask.

-time skip-

"Elsa! Macy! You made it!" Merida greeted as we went down the taxi. Wow. This is not how I imagined her party to be.

"Cool, it's like a high school party." Macy stared at the entrance of Punzie's house which was blocked with people, who I obviously don't know, talking. Loud music can be heard and people could also be heard screaming.

"A senior high school party to be exact." I said starting to walk towards it.

As we entered we were greeted by Rapunzel who was wearing a dress, and a princess crown "This is not my costume." She said before laughing.

The place was huge, very well decorated and crowded.

I looked around observing the unusual surrounding. My eyes landed on the buffet because Macy came running to it. She immediately grabbed a plastic cup to drink the red wine - I think?

"Don't worry, it's free from alcohol. Mom didn't allow me to get real drinks cause I'm underaged. Anyways, enjoy the party Els!" Punzie said and started talking to her other guest.

I just sighed and smiled. Might as well enjoy the buffet with Macy before she eats it all.

-timeskip-

"Shoot, it's my uncle." Macy gasped and grabbed her phone that is obviously vibrating.

"Wait here." She said before running out the door. "Hello?! Yes, I'm with Elsa....... "

Her voice slowly faded as I stared at her running out. And when she was out of sight I turned my attention back to the buffet, dessert section.

I was surprised when I suddenly saw Jacob smiling at me. What is he doing here?

"Hey." He greeted, I just smiled in response. I don't know what to say honestly, I'm out of words. He chuckled.

"Surprised seeing you here, I never knew you go to parties." He said almost yelling because of the loud music.

"I was invited with my friend, what about you?" I said.

"I was invited by Hiccup and Yvette." He answered. I just mouthed an o while nodding.

Then out of nowhere a white haired guy appeared, he smirked at me as he grabbed a punch and left. I just stared at him and when I turned back Jacob wasn't there anymore, well, that was fast. I didn't see him walk away.

I turned and turned just to locate wherever he walked to, but unfortunately I can't find him. Oh well, I'm just gonna search for Macy.

Before I went I could hear giggling behind me. I wanted to roll my eyes but something that they said made me feel like I wanted to be swallowed by the earth. "She actually thinks he'll notice her?

I found Macy right away after going out, she was pacing back and forth with a frown on her face.

"Uncle said I should get home before 8." She said groaning.

"What? But I thought you're gonna be with me till 10." I replied. Well, that's just great. Mom told my cousin to fetch me at 10. What am I gonna do at those last 2 hours? Stare at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry, I swear I begged. What if you just hitch a ride with me when my uncle is here? So we could both go home at 8." She suggested. I just shrugged, I'm really not sure about that.

"Maybe I'll just try to find Aubry, she is here right?" I said. I don't know why but it's just this weird feeling that's telling me that I should stay till 10. But I can't find the reason why. "Yup, so  is it gonna be okay?"

"Of course Macy, I understand." I said. "Now let's just enjoy that party before clock strikes 8."

And by enjoy I mean eat a lot. We ate half a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. Believe me I never ate that much chocolate except when I was 8 and my birthday gift was a box full of chocolates.

Multiple times I would hear people laughing but I didn't care about it, like Taylor Swift said, "Shake it off". I know some of you would've already shoved whatever you were holding to their face, I swear it's what I'm actually doing in my mind but I couldn't do it in real life because I'm scared to make a bad impression.

Eventually 8 o'clock had to come, and also Macy's uncle. I was left there watching those people dance and have fun while I sit on a corner.

Of course, now I'm not with anyone I was now able to clearly hear the laughing around me, not to be assuming but I'm pretty sure they're laughing at me. It's just like being at school, make one wrong move and you're a laughing stock to them.

The night was still young, 8:52 pm. The party's just getting in started for sure. You could hear the noise getting louder and louder. Everybody was starting to have fun. I was too, for once in my life I had fun with people I'm not that close to.

But when clock has ticked to 9 I just found myself outside Punzie's house, sobbing.

While a white haired boy was trying to make me feel better.