Chapter 6: Defying Gravity

A/n: thank you XSStarburstSparkle for saying this book is amazing! I'm so flattered! I made this chapter right away for you! I hope you enjoy this one!

Please keep voting! Commenting and stuff to show your love to this book if you really think it's good (but personally I think my writing skills are getting horrible by every chapter XD)

----/----/----/----

Elsa

I watched the last group perform as my palms get sweaty in nervousness. It felt as cold as ice, as if no blood was circulating in it.

The closer they get to finish the closer the time we'll be called to the stage to sing.

I sighed and told Mama I'll change to my dress. She nodded and went with me. After that we went back and it was already the final performance.

My stomach was already doing backflips as the emcee thanked the last group.

Has anyone else felt this? Because right now I feel Like I'm going to pass out while I'm on the stage.

I suddenly felt the urge to back out. But then, I don't wanna waste my practice for nothing.

"And now to call our contestants to our singing competition, solo performance. Contestants please proceed to the stage and take a seat to the chaiRs according to your number." The speaker said.

To be honest only Punzie knows I was the one who'll represent our grade level, I didn't want to tell anyone. Not even Anna knows.

I Fiddled with my hair, tapped my feet and stared at the massive number of crowds as the other contestants performed.

I would take glances at Mama and Auntie and see them giving a thumbs up and kept telling me to smile.

They put a lot of efforts just to ready me for this. If it weren't for them I would never have practiced.

It was like I was part of "the voice" and they we're the coaches. They taught me techniques and how to move and other things I need to do while performing. And also took effort on choosing what I'll wear.

"And now to call in number 4 since our number 3 isn't present." Thence said. I glanced at the chair beside me and saw the contestant already walking to get the mic.

No doubt She looked confident. Unlike the last performer who was choking on her words because of her cold.

The first contestant did well, but her performance was definitely missing something because She wasn't relaxed while singing. Her voice became a bit higher than it should be.

My palms became colder as the music started playing. After her I'll be upnext.

One thing made me more nervous........ She forgot the lyrics.

Half of me felt bad for her, She faced the crowd with her head up high and might go down facing the ground out of embarrassment. But I was surprised She laughed all the way. The other half was feeling nervous as always, and I got more nervous because her performance will be shorter leading me to perform earlier than expected.

"Thank you for that quite entertaining show you put up miss. You surely woke up our sleepy guests." The emcee laughed. "Now to call miss Arendelle for our last, but not the least, performance."

I took a deep breath and took the microphone. The tune started playing and I kept my hands on the mic. I opened my mouth and started singing.

But then the microphone didn't work. Talk about bad luck. This is so embarrassing.