Chapter 15: Nine Lives

A/n: hello there fellow potatahs!

I'm still not over the fact that THIS STORY JUST HIT.6.K

6 FRIGGIN K! THAT'S A PRETTY BIG NUMBER!!

ILYSM YOU GUYZZZ!

*screams on top of my lungs* best day evaaahhhh!!!

*clears throat * Oh, btw.

If any R5ers are wondering, the title is still a song from the stln album, the special edition one.

It's just frigging amazing I had to put it here! Idk why tho

*clears throat again*

Anywhoo enjoy the chapter!

It's not that great but I hope you'll enjoy it!

Seriously it's a bunch of random crap but I hope you'll enjoy that.

And.. okay I'll stop.

Again, tell me if you enjoyed it! Comment if it's good, bad or it's a weird potato.

And BTW guys please check out @jocelyn28rod's book! She's an awesome writer!

Anyways, bayyy!!!

----/----/----/----

Chapter 15: Nine Lives

Elsa

- after a few months -

"Anna!" I called as she looked around while the principal was making her welcome speech.

I can't believe it. I'm already a freshman.

I never thought this day would come!

I heard that high school life is the most wonderful time of your life.

But I bet it'll be the same as middle school.

"Elsa! I missed ya!" She grinned while spreading her arms.

First day in my high school life. It started pretty boring, like seriously boring.

I went this school feeling the same as the feeling I had at middle school.

Same old classmates, same old teachers (well not literally old, maybe a few are but not all) and same old school.

But of course not everything will be the same now, we lost a few teachers and got some new.

Punzie went to a different school, and I don't know if there will be any difference about what'll happen to Me next.

"Yeah, I heard." Normie said frowning. "I'm gonna miss her. No more Rapunzle Millicent Corona that'll always talk to me." She jokingly sniffed.

I giggled. They do know her new school isn't that far from here right?

"To be honest I was supposed to go there." Anna butted in. I laughed. "What a coincidence because I had plans to go there too. But I didn't go because I thought of you guys." I said.

"Wow! Same here!" Anna high five with me.

As soon as we know it the principal's long speech was finally over.

-in their classroom-

"Gosh, I never missed this room." I laughed.

Seriously, I'm already at high school and yet we are stuck in the same room we had last year.