Chapter 12: Did You Have Your Fun?

A/n: sorry for the long wait guys! I got seriously busy so I couldn't finish it faster.

But I hope you'll still like it even though it was a bit rushed.

Anywayssss thanks for the 4k reads!!!!

Srsly guys ilyasm! 4k is just unbelievable! The progress of this book amazes me and this was just pure stupidness that I wrote!

I'm so glad someone is still reading this! (Though I pity you from going through my grammatical errors and typos and junk)

Gosh school *groans* it's always in the way (to be honest I still have assignments to do but eh)

Okay so that's my speech about peaches XD

----/----/----/----

Chapter 12: Did You Have Your Fun?

Jack

Typing.... typing....

I stared closely at my screen as I saw that she's typing.

What do you mean? I'm already online.

(A/n: imagine that square is their profile pic or something like that. The blank one will be Elsa's and the other's Jack's.)

▩ Sorry wrong send.

I bit my lower lip hoping she'll buy it. Damn why did I type that anyway?

□ oh. Okay.

And after that the green dot disappeared. She's off now. Darn I feel so guilty.

I just sighed and set my phone down. Well, this was some day.

I looked around the room (when though I've memorized each side of this place) and started counting the glow on the dark stars on my ceiling.

I got bored again so I decided to play a game on my phone.

As the game was loading a message was sent. There was a small chat head at the side of the screen so I looked at who it was in excitement.

▧╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭ we will be victorious!

And that's just Rocky and another one of his wacky jokes. And now everyone in the groupchat started agreeing to him.

For some odd reason this group chat was named Kouju club. I don't know why hiccup chose that name and why we agreed.

A slight feeling of disappointment because it wasn't someone I expected.

I sighed. What bad could happen? I thought and tapped Elsa's name.

I started typing and after that send what I said.

▩ Kidding its really for you i just wanted to talk to you but I didnt want to interrupt whatever youre doing

Sent.

I shook my head, closed my phone and looked at the ceiling.

Okay, what now?

I sighed and just closed my eyes.

Third person's POV

Morning.

Elsa was already dressed up for school, got her stuffs ready and all she's doing is waiting for breakfast.

Normally she would skip them and just eat breakfast at the cafeteria (considering the food there isn't that bad) but it was still so early and her classmates probably hasn't arrived yet so it would be a bit awkward when she stays at their homeroom all alone.