Chapter 26: Awkward Conversations

A/n: this ain't gonna be long I promise. Cause I have good news for you guys!

You're gonna be hearing less of my rants here cause I made a book where I write random shit on so wouldn't have to deal with it. That way you don't have to skip a long boring author's note.

But if you like reading the weirdness I write on my author's notes, feel free to read the book. Ain't nobody's gonna read that anyway. But even tho it would probably get ni attention im just gonna crash there longer. I'd probably update there more frequently cause i got a lot of stupid things to write about.

So yeah. That's all, enjoy the chapter.

----/----/----/----

Chapter 26: Awkward Conversations

Elsa

"Move on girl." Aubry told Mackenzie as she rolled her eyes. "I did it. You should too."

"Well, it's not that easy. I did like him for more than 3 years. Well, love." Mack said groaning.

"Good thing I never experienced that love thingies. It's just gonna cause me head ache. Like is enough." Anna said.

As usual we were hanging out on the cafeteria, on our usual table, eating our usual snack. And as the three chatted about "moving on", I stayed silent at my seat while eating and listening to their rants.

"Anna, you can't escape love." Aubry said. "You can't easily force yourself to not love either."

"I know my only love that will last for the life time is food. End of story." Anna said.

"This is why you're fat." Mackenzie and Aubry said in unison as they both looked at Anna. I tried to not laugh because I was drinking that time so I covered my mouth and gulped swiftly before something else happens.

"Ha. That's for being so silent." Anna laughed. I just rolled my eyes.

"You seem to be in deep thoughts too. What's the problem dude?" Mackenzie asked. Yes, that's what we call each other. Weird, but the main reason of it was we're the only group of girls in our room that calls each other dude. Most of them use the common ones like "bestie" or something like that.

"Just because the person's silent doesn't mean that person has a problem." I said.

"Yeah but it's sort of unusual." Anna said. I looked at them weirdly.

"On a daily basis, the percentage of the time of me being silent is larger than the percentage of me being loud and noisy." I said.

"Point taken. But usually you always join in on our conversations." Anna said. I just shrugged. "I'm just not in the mood to talk much today." I said.

They all raised an eyebrow before reverting back to their recent conversation.

I blinked a couple of times to get my sleepiness out of me but then I ended up shoving my by face to my folded arms that was on the table.

"Ugh I'm so sleepy." I said.

"What time did you sleep this time?" Anna asked, probably with crossed arms.

"Idk and idc. I just wanna sleep but I can't sleep in class. Or at least I don't wanna." I said facing them as I rubbed my eyelids.

"What exactly we're you doing last night?" Mackenzie asked. "You weren't online on any of your social media accounts. What could you be possibly doing?"