Chapter 18: Never Be The Same

A/n: hiya!

I know some of you are wondering "where has Anne been?" "Why hasn't she updated yet?" "Is she even gonna update?"

Well, I guess this answers your question. An update.

The reason why the update has become slower was a) I don't think anyone reads this anymore. B) because I'm still waiting for someone to actually check out my teen fiction book, "Rescuing Superman".  And c) my other book, "My Ride Back Home" is almost done.

Yas, I know, I'm unbelievable. I'm near to finishing that book even though this one came first.

To be honest I considered putting this on hold. Again. But nahhh.

Anywaysssss.......

This is it bros, the moment we've all been waiting for.

The chapter that'll explain the title. Enjoy.

----/----/----/----

Chapter 18: Never Be The Same

Jack

Elsa cried while I hugged her. Bad idea, a really really bad idea.

I should've known this would happen. I shouldn't have told them. I should've defended her that time.

"Elsa, don't cry. I'm here now." I comforted. But she still didn't stop.

"Thanks Jack." She squeaked. Those words made me feel more guilty than I was already. You should probably kill me now after what I did.

I wanted to say Sorry but she'll get suspicious and ask me Why. What if I slip and tell her. Will She still notice me?

I don't get myself either. I'm the popular guy, girls chase me. But this time it's the other way around. I'm chasing the girl.

And She doesn't bother of I do.

She doesn't know that I do.

"Jack, it hurts, so much. It's hurts in here." She said pointing at her heart. Sorry, sorry Elsa. I hope you'll forgive me. I didn't mean to do it.

"I know, I know. But I'm right here now, with you. To be with you through it." I said hugging her tighter. Her grip got tighter too. Her tears was staining my shirt.

Who knew this disaster will make me discover the feelings I never knew I had.

"Elsa, don't worry. You know, in life you just gotta live and learn." I said. It's what my Mom always told me.

Back when I was a child, bad things usually happen to me. But that line kept me going.

Like when I almost died on ice skating at a thin layer of ice. Good thing dad helped me. That was one lesson that I learned.

"Live and learn?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. She just looked confused.

"Live and learn. Let go of the past. You see, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." I said pinching her nose. She smiled.

The smile I saw before this thing happened. But only it looks.... different.

"You got that line from the lion king." She laughed. I smiled seeing her laugh.

"You got me." I laughed. There was silence that filled the air. I just spent this time looking at her as she stared at the night sky.

"Can you teach me?" She asked breaking the silence then looking at me.

"Teach you what?" I asked.

"Teach me how to live and learn." She said. I looked at her eyes. No kidding she was serious.

"Okay. If you say so." I said.

"Thank you!" She hugged me.

I smiled while hugging her tightly.

"Thanks so much Jack." She mumbled while still hugging me.

After a few minutes of staying at this position I heared light snoring. I smiled. She's asleep.

I kissed her forehead and saw her smile.

"I love you." I said hugging her.

Elsa, I'm not just going to teach you to live and learn.

I'm also gonna teach you to live and learn to love.

You'll see. You'll never cry again. I swear.

-time skip-

"Oh, well. She's early. I thought she'll be home by 10. It's just nine fifty—oh wait, never mind. It is already 10." Mrs. Arendelle, I mean Delly, laughed. Elsa just groaned and went straight inside. "But I expected her to come back when it's around 10:15 if you consider the time while you travel which is about 10 or 15 minutes."

"Well, we did leave Rapunzel's house around 9:40." I said.

"Oh! Which reminds me, thank you for bringing her here. That was do nice of you. Such a gentleman." She said.

"Oh, no need to thank me ma'am. It's the least I can do to a friend." I smiled. The least I can do for what I just did. "Plus, it was really Mr. Haddock that should be thanked since he let us ride on his car."

"Oh, Mr. Haddock. Tell him I said thank you and again thank you Jack for.... um.... helping my daughter." She smiled.

"You're, again, welcome ma'am. Well, I should get going. It's getting late. It was nice seeing you again ma'am. Goodnight and goodbye." I said smiling before going.

"Oh, yes. It's already getting late, your mom might get mad at you. Well, goodbye Jack." She smiled as I walk away. I took a glance at their balcony, where Elsa was, and waved at her while smiling. She just smiled weakly and mouthed "thanks" before she went in her room.

I just smiled and went in the car before we drove back to Punzie's where my motorcycle was.

"Hey! Where have you been?!" Punzie greeted us with a raised eyebrow.

"I got this for my little sister's birthday!" Hiccup showed two bottles of drinks, which if I'm not is taken is alcohol. I don't know how or where Hiccup got it from but I'm just gonna pass on this one. I still need to drive my way home.

"Oohhhh! Thanks bro!" Punzie hugged her "non biological yet not step brother" brother. "This party is just getting started!" She jumped and dragged Hiccup.

"Jack, you comin?" He asked. I shook my head "no" and smiled. "Nah, I'm gonna have to pass. I gotta go home." I said.

He just laughed. "Suit yourself, you don't know what you're missing bro." He said before following Punzie.

I just laughed before walking to where I parked my motorcycle. I parked it a bit further at Punzie's house since I know nothing good will happen to it when it's near to any type of parties.

I got home, sneaked my way in, and went straight to bed. I just took off my pants so I only had my boxers on and layed down.

I stared at the ceiling and thought to myself, "funny, in this moment things will never be the same."

I don't know if I should feel sad or mad but the feeling of happiness is conquering everything in my mind right now.

If Elsa wants me to "teach" her, that means we will get to hang out right?

And if we get to hang out that means I could spend more time with her.

Damn, I can't wait for tomorrow to come.

Tommorow, I'll start operation: teach Elsa how to live and learn.

Live and learn to love me.