Chapter 4: Practice

A/n: I can't find the dedicate button So I'll just give a shoutout to nootherthanjelsa! This one's dedicated to you.

I'm thinking of making tadashi the model of the character of Jacob. What do you guys think?

For letting you wait for forever, here's an update! I hope it's good enough for that long wait.

Anywaysssss

Thanks sooooooo much you guys!! Seriously 1k?! I love you guys! How did that even happen? I didn't even update! Seriously ILYASM!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL KEEP SUPPORTING THIS STORY GUYYYSSS!!!!! THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!

And also thanks for the votes!!!! it seriously helped me to write a longer chapter!! I can't believe it's almost up to a hundred votes XD

Thankkkkkkkk yoouuuu!!!!!

And that's the end of my craziness for now, enjoy the chapter!

*Walks out while throwing flowers*

----+----+----+----

Jack

"No!" Marie yelled acting like she got shot. I yawned.

This thing is boring. Why did Punzie ever put me to this?

"Jack, it's your line." Elsa whispered. A bit startled I said my line with the words All jumbled up.

"The gun of the bullet shot her!" I said out loud. Everyone stared, even the teacher. I just scratched my nape. some of them were holding back their laughs and some were already giggling.

"Mr. Frost, if you won't take this seriously I will fail you at drama class." Our teacher threatened.

"Sorry ma'am." I said.

She is so strict! This is why I frickin hate this teacher. Plus she always calls me Jake. It's not Jake it's Jack!

*insert Chibi Jack*
Snotlout's is worst though..... Pfftt sloth mouth >v

"Okay everyone repeat from the top!" She yelled making everyone glare at me. I raised my hands and went back to my place.

"Pay attention now, I don't want to stay here all day." Elsa said removing her glasses.

-after 2 hours-

"Since you are acting as the towns folk in the times of war, you should look scared! No one shall laugh nor giggle!" madam tremaine scolded.

Two hours, I've been here for two hours saying the same line over and over again. How can I not get tired of this?!

"Jake, you must remember it's pronunciation or else I'll have to get someone to teach it to you till midnight!" She said.

It's not Jake it's Jack!

"Elsa, if possible look at the audience while saying your line. The audience is there. Not on the floor or ceiling." She said. Elsa just shrugged and nodded.

"You all should act like Marie. She gives full energy and feelings."she said.

"Yes ma'am." Everyone except me and Marie said.

"Okay now, let's try it again from the top. The one who'll not do what I say will get punished." She said motioning us to get ready.

Elsa