Chapter 3: My plans

Elsa

"Good morning!" Mama yelled making me to jolt up. I rubbed my sleepy eyes as I stood up.

"Morning Mama!" I said checking my phone. 12 notifications from Wattpad. 5 notifications from twitter and 14 messages from Anna.

The time is 7:40 that means I have 20 minutes to get ready.

I did my daily routine and finished in the fastest time I could do which was 15 minutes.

I got a bit slower when I was going to shower. I always use cold water. Because research shows that hot water makes your hair dry and brittle. I barely comb my hair and it would look worst if it becomes dry and brittle.

I finished dressing up to my uniform and everything. All I needed to do is eat breakfast.

"Honey! I made pancakes." Mama greeted as I go down. Elson was already downstairs eating.

"Yummy!" I said digging in and enjoying the pancake.

After 2 quick minutes I finished eating and went off.

"I'm going!" I said running off till I reached the gate. I started walking elegantly at that point.

Practicing poise is hard! I wish I could just slouch for just once infront of them. It's not like it's a bad thing!

"Elsa you forgot your lunchbox!" Mama called. I sighed and get it from her.

My lunch is always healthy foods, fruits and fish like that. I don't complain, it's good for my health so I just go with it.

"Good luck for school hon!" Mama said. I smiled and waved.

-In school-

"Give it back!" Normie yelled. Her voice could be heard at the corridor. And I can clearly hear it while I'm outside.

"Jack you should see this!" Snotlout yelled holding a piece of paper. I entered the room and saw it messy, the chairs were scattered everywhere.

Jack looked at Snotlout boredly. He just sighed and got himself comfortable on his seat. I walked pass him to my seat.

I arranged the chairs near me and put my bag down. I walked pass his again and got the broom in the cabinet and started sweeping.

"What's that?" Jack said getting off of his chair and going to Snotlout once I got near his seat.

I felt a bit sad because He left, But I didn't let it show.

Feelings are to be kept inside Elsa, it's for your best. It's for everyone's best.

-After cleaning. During class.-

"So it's basically a hot ball of gas and stuff." Leila explained.

We just finished our quiz and I luckily got perfect score since it was about my report.

Leila had a styrofoam ball on her hands which was painted in red. She has 5 I think.

Why does she have to report that way? Now it just sounds boring. Like I wont really learn anything from here because she isn't taking it seriously.

"And this thing is the......" she reported the whole thing while speaking like that.

"Elsa.... did you hear?" Hiccup asked.

"What?" I asked. Normally I'd just ignore him and listen to the lesson. But I was bored so I decided to talk to him.

"Jacob's coming here at the school's founding anniversary!" Hiccup said. Butterflies kicked in. He's coming Here?