Chapter 27: The Brunch

A/n: Haluuu here's another update. So i asked you guys on the last chapter on which point of view would you like to see in this chapter and ccmimi12 requested it to be on Jack's point of view. So here it is! (Sorry I couldn't tag you, wattpad won't let me tag a user.)

Also I just wanna mention to you guys that this story might end sooner than I thought it would. I'm planning on ending this story so I could work on my other stories.

You could help me decide on which story should I publish by checking out my random book on the chapter with the title "drafts".

I have put the details of the book I was thinking of publishing after this book's epilogue. please do help me on deciding on this. I don't know which to choose so I'm asking you guys for help.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

----/----/----/----

Chapter 27: The Brunch

Jack

"Jack wake up! We are going somewhere I'm sure you'll like." I heard mom yell from downstairs. I groaned and put my pillow on my head.

"I'm sure I won't." I muttered.

"Just get dressed already." I heard Emma yell. I groaned and grabbed my blanket to cover my whole body.

"Jack." I felt someone poke my shoulder.

"What?" I groaned again and face the person who poked me. It was Jamie dressed up in a semi formal outfit.

"Why aren't you dressed up yet? It's almost already 9." He said.

"Where are we going anyways?" I asked.

"To your girlfriend's house." He said with a smile.

"Girlfriend's house?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I don't have any girlfriend. What are they talking about? Then a name crossed my mind.

"Oh you mean Elsa's house?" I asked. He just nodded. "She's not my girlfriend. Yet."

"Isn't that the same thing?" Jamie asked. I laughed and messed his hair.

"No it's not. You'll understand when you're older." I said standing up.

"Why are we going there anyways?" I asked picking up my towel.

"We're going to have brunch there. Your girlfriend's mom invited us." He grinned. This kid is so talkative. Honestly I kinda liked it better when his words when he talked weren't actual words. That way he won't be able to tease me.

"Oh." I just said. Well that's weird, why didn't Elsa tell me about this?

"Well, I'm gonna get dressed already." I told Jamie before stepping in the bathroom.

-timeskip-

"Welcome to our humble abode." Mrs. Arendelle said as we stepped in their house.

"Your house is beautiful Rydel." Mom commented.

"Oh thank you Kelley." Mrs. Arendelle replied.

How did I not know our families knew each other? But I guess Mrs. Arendelle - I mean Delly, I almost forgot she told me to call her that, knew mom since they're both teachers. And they knew Mr. Arendelle because of politics.

I should've figured that one out since grandpa is also somewhat obsessed with those kind of things.

I saw Elsa on their kitchen and headed towards there, while mom, Emma, Jamie, Mr. & Mrs. Arendelle, and Elson headed down to the dining room.

Live and Learn to Love || Jelsa FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara