Chapter 8: Just Dance

A/n: it's been a long week for me and my exhausted mind and body. School is torturing meeeehh.

It'd always assignment, activities and reviewing.

Not to forget the one i most hate During school days....waking up early.

╭(╯ε╰)

I'm running as a representative for our grade at the school council. It's sooooooooo hard! I don't even know if I'll earn my classmates' votes T^T

SO WISH ME LUCK MAH FELLOW POTATERS!

I really need it  (╯△╰)

WARNING: this chapter contains multiple cursing so if you don't like that you can skip.

I was pissed while writing this chapter so you can't blame me -_-

You have been warned so don't come complaining if you spot one (or more)

----/----/----/----

Chapter 8: Just Dance

Elsa

"Ballroom?" One of our groupmates suggested a dance we will perform for the group activity which is any form of dance.

"How about traditional dances?" Allison asked. "Like what?" Macy asked back.

"Don't say Irish jig because if it's gonna be like that I'd rather do ballroom." Jack said crossing his arms while leaning on his chair. The boys started nodding their heads, agreeing at what Jack said.

"Fine. Then partner up! We need to start this thing and get it over with!" Allison massaged her forehead.

The place started to get noisy, it was all 'be my partner!' And 'yes!' That can be heard. And just for about 30 seconds everyone was paired up, except for me.

Allison looked around.

"Boys and boys can't be partners to each other! Partner yourself with a girl you dumbheads!" She gritted her teeth.

"You didn't say anything about that." Christian laughed. "Do I have to?! That one was pretty obvious!" Allison glared.

"You need to, these boys are light headed." Roxanne rolled her eyes. "Like you're not." Jack snickered. So did the boys.

"We're not gonna finish this thing if you don't take this seriously!" I said annoyed because we spent half an hour just suggesting what we'll dance. I can't spend another half just arguing, it's already late.

"Uh-oh." Someone whispered. This is what always happens when I do that, awkward silence and No one will speak unless I do. One of the reasons they call me snow queen for some sort.

"Now do as she say!" I glared to break the silence. This is also Why I have No friends, I'm pretty uncontrollable whenever I'm pissed. "Partner up with a girl according to your height!" I ordered.

They walked silently as I glared at each one of them while the other girls laughed.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and saw Allison smiling weakly, a bit of frightened in her eyes. I sighed mentally, great, she's scared of me.

"Um..." she said awkwardly. "What?" I said in a more soft tone.

"He should be your partner, I'm good with No partner. And besides, I teach the steps." She said shyly while pointing at Christian. "Then you should be at the front." I said. She just nodded.