Chapter 21: Almost

A/n: this has been a long wait for you guys. But I hope you'll like it, I worked pretty hard for it. 2000+ words! *cheers*

Short promotion for my new book, one-shots book, named "Just Destiney Playing". Ships included there are my OTPs. Also if you haven't checked out "My Ride Back Home" please do, it's already finished and the sequel there can be found on my one-shots book.

Well, that wasn't such a short promotion. *shrugs* anywayss.... enjoy the chapter.

----/----/----/----

Chapter 21: Almost

Elsa

"Okay, lesson number 3." Jack whispered.

"Let me guess, sneaking."I groaned before continuing to walk.

"What? No!" He said. "Listen-"

"Oh, is that it? Wow, this was an easy lesson. I thought you were going to make another Disney inspired lesson an—"

"That's not— I was trying to say that you should —"

"I know, I know. Loosen up dude, I was only trying to joke around." I laughed. Let's just say that this day started off great, that's why I'm a bit goofy today.

"Wait. Why are you telling me this here at school? Didn't you say you were going to give me 'lessons' after school? Isn't now a bit too early? The bell hasn't even rang yet." I said. He just shrugged.

"Oh well. Talk to you at lunch or after our afternoon class?" I asked. "After." He said as we both entered the home room where Rocky was sitting on a corner with earphones stuck on his ears.

We waited a couple of minutes before the bell rang, long enough till more than half of our class got to school.

-time skip-

"Guys, From now on you shall call me Mack." Macy announced as we sat down our usual seat on the cafeteria.

"I thought you hated it cause it sounded boyish?" I asked. She just laughed. "Well, I kinda like boyish now."

"Oh-kay?" Anna said as she stared at Macy, I mean Mack. Then after a while of staring she groaned. "Ugh, why can't I be boyish?!"

"Maybe it's because of the fact that you're weak." I replied before grabbing my money from my wallet inside my pocket. Anna pouted. "Elsa, that was mean."

"I was just telling the truth." I said before standing up to buy my snack. I left the three laughing, well, two. Make that one, Aubry was obviously not paying attention. Again.

And after getting my snack and returning to our table, I received a text message. It was a not so unknown number, but I still haven't saved a name for it. I just opened the text with an eyebrow raised. It said: I'll just meet you at the gate of your house after our basketball practice.

"Whatever." I muttered before putting my phone back to my pocket making the three (yes, including Aubry) look at me. "What?"

"Oh Nothing, it's just the fact that you said 'whatever' out loud even though no one was talking." Anna said. I just shrugged. "What? Cant a person say a random thing out loud without any reason? It's a free country, I can speak when I want." I reasoned.